I need to be a policeman in my drama piece for college and i specifically have to say i need to search a house etc... i'm finding it really hard to find some kind of media to help me with this.. looked at programs like the bill but not really found much.. just wondering if you guys could help,

thanks.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
Last edited by Stooja at Dec 4, 2007,
"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello? What's all this then?"

Or just act all racist.

EDIT: Does it need to be like real life, or like a theatrical, panto kinda thing?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
ha yeah sorry description a bit vague..

yeah it does need to be realistic, if anybody has any video's or examples of TV shows
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
ha yeah sorry description a bit vague..

yeah it does need to be realistic, if anybody has any video's or examples of TV shows

Ah, sorry. I was absolutely no help then I always associate "drama" with "theatre," silly me.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
act like a really big d*ckhead...that should suffice
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
i can ask my roommate tonight. he's going into the force, so that might help..i dunno
erm thanks so far, although i'd prefere it to be more UK based seeing as thats where our piece is based.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Be an asshole, shoot or taser without thinking, be a racist, beat the crap out of someone for looking at you the wrong way, etc.

Or just be a good cop like the majority.
Quote by Paroxysm
Be an asshole, shoot or taser without thinking, be a racist, beat the crap out of someone for looking at you the wrong way, etc.

Or just be a good cop like the majority.

lmfao!!
VS
VS

:stickpoke
It's simple. On your way to the house, stop off at the underground and shoot a Brazillain.
Hmm, eat donuts, take bribe and ignore crime when it happens right next to you. That's about it.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Watch COPS and Super Troopers.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦