idk mate. It LOOKS real, but idk. I was a lil sketchy when i see the picture where it says his name on the neck.

But i think its real

nice guitar btw
VS
VS

:stickpoke
It's real.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I thought that the fret inlay ran the whole way down the neck, but I could be mistaken.
Other than that it looks authentic.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by blue_strat
Where did you get it, and how much did you pay for it?

I got it off ebay it was second hand. I collected it so the deal didn't sound fishy. It sounded genuine and stuff I payed £400 with a hard case. It looks real and stuff but i just wanted to to check.
Quote by G-virus
I got it off ebay it was second hand. I collected it so the deal didn't sound fishy. It sounded genuine and stuff I payed £400. It looks real and stuff but i just wanted to to check.

You really wasted four hundred quid there... JEM555s are nothing other than low-end RGs with Dimarzio pickups.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by Ichimaru
I thought that the fret inlay ran the whole way down the neck, but I could be mistaken.
Other than that it looks authentic.

It does on the other JEMs, but not on the 555. So you're kinda right, but also mistaken.
It's real, but I see no strings there, good luck restringing the thing...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by nodnod
So you are saying that low end RGs with Dimarzio pickups are free?

No, but probably not worth £400.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
No, but probably not worth £400.

You're right, they're not worth £400, but they'll cost a hell of a lot more than that anyway.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
You're right, they're not worth £400, but they'll cost a hell of a lot more than that anyway.

*sigh* just like a girl, or an American beer.

I'd jump for joy if I could get a GOOD JEM for that price, but alas, it's a rare find.

Still a beautiful guitar, though.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.