hi guy and gals, well i have gone and got my self a drum machine and a multi track software mixer.

i have also taken into acount what ppl have been saying about my tone and beat keeping, now this track is super simple, but im over the moon about it, its the first thing i have done that sounds even remotly like it could go further,

please comment on my tone and what ever else you feel.

Thanks james

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/wozzsta/music/all/play145477
Hmz it might be a catcy thing but i do not like the fuzzy "ssshhh" sound from your guitar. Becouse of just too little mid range sound it lacks balls i guess. It might just sound cooler when it has a more full range tone.

But it's a good start building a song, succes with the rest.

Please check out my song also, it in my profile
not bad, definenetly need more to it. ur tone was alright, turn down distortion just a tad and bring the bass up. but that sound like a good verse. get a chorus and a lightning fast kick ass metal solo and u would be set. keep it up.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Quote by kt_guitarist
Hmz it might be a catcy thing but i do not like the fuzzy "ssshhh" sound from your guitar. Becouse of just too little mid range sound it lacks balls i guess. It might just sound cooler when it has a more full range tone.

But it's a good start building a song, succes with the rest.

Please check out my song also, it in my profile

hey, i won't just wait n see, i want to promote my songs too.. check out my profile, dude.. i need ur comments... cuz i want to improve the mastering/ mixing quality...

for wozzsta, cool dude... well you make the songs very clean!! somehow i didn't hav an electric guitar to make songs perfect like that.... the guitar sounds very 'relax'... lol... hmm u used the drum machine??? why i never think of that stuff when i record my song, huh??? it's just wasting time, havin' a friend to play drum for me... haha... but anyway, keep on man!!!!