just got a powered mixer from musicians friend off the clearance rack. they said it keeps blowing the fuse. has anyone heard of this problem? and if so any ideas on how it can be fixed? its a Europower PMH518M by Behringer. thanks!
Sell it and get a better one. Behringer products are absolute ****e any way you look at it.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Sell it and get a better one. Behringer products are absolute ****e any way you look at it.

Well, that solves the, "should I listen to this douche?", question.

I have the PMP3000 Behringer mixer. It is absolutley great for my bands practices. The built in effects go to 98, and it's got 1200w of power. Along with 16 different channels, it's more than enough for what we need it for. I would suggest to check one out.... clearance items are usually out dated, or are there for a reason... ya know?

Behringers aren't crap, just be careful who's product you buy!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
i bought it knowing it had a problem. normally i wouldnt bother, but it was only $20 and it was still new. this thing retails for $230. so i figured if i couldnt fix it i was only out for the 20. no big deal. but if i can fix it i'll either use it or sell it.