writtin a love song? if so, did you ever play it live at a show and how did it go. just asking out of curiousity.

discuss.
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
...do you have something you wanna tell us?

lol jk no i havent, im no good at writing songs i just write music
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
thats intresting. your write music not songs? whats that supposed to mean?
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
every one of our songs, are turned into love songs somehow by our singer...he cant write about anything but love....they all go over well, if it's a good song, it's a good song...im not sure what ur exactly asking about...no ones going to make fun of u for playing a love song if thats wut u mean, if they do, ask them to go up and play something for you.
Yep.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
ha alright. and yea im in a similar situation my singer can only right love lyrics and im like... wtf? but yea i just wrote a love sounding kinda song on guitar and im just wondering how it would go over if i played it, the rest of the **** i write on my guitar is categorized as screamo/hardcore.
Quote by dumps

I did once.

.....I then proceeded to rip it, shred it, and stomp on it and throw it away, a few months later.

So...I don't really contribute much to this thread...
All I can say is, if it's a good song, it's good. Like hellraiser said
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
ive written two, and never played one at a realy gig.. never had a real gig ot tell ya the truth
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I hate it so much, half the songs I write are love songs, it pisses me off. I can barely write anything else. A lot of them suck too
Quote by FrenchyFungus
So are you just trying to get attention when you misspell "they're"?
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

How about punching him in the face? You just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter
I'm better at hate songs. I can't get any

*frowns*
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"