It's just snowed here and I've been havin to get into the weightroom at school cause I've noticed a bit that it's harder to play guitar, it feels like my muscles are tighter and i cant move as quick. Maybe it's because I had just gotten home, or i'm a bit sore. but does this happen to anyone else?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
hmm okay.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

i had a hefty session today heavy weights and i feel right up to playing! tho ive also been at work doing stuff so maybe i feel nice and warmed up from that
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I weight lift 3 days a week and condition 2 days, and I never have had them interfere.
SPACE FOR RENT
hmm

not after =\ i usually just change get my books and leave. come home and try to play the trooper and my fingers wouldn't move heh. it's seemed they've loosened up though.

Since I quit lifting, my basses weight very heavily on my left shoulder. I honestly think the reduced muscle mass, combined with my bony frame have something to do with it.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I suggest you stretch after you weight lift, and stretch your hands and fingers too. See if that helps
SPACE FOR RENT