About "hoodys" (chavs basically). Anyways, most of it was pretty dull really, just standard chav behaviour throughout it. Which had me laughing for a big part of it.

But the ending really wound me up.
Basically, these 2 guys were waiting for a lift home one night, and 3 "hoodys" attacked them, stabbed one of them 5 times, and stabbed the other once. One of them was killed. The 3 "hoodys" didn't show any remorse or even apologise in court, and their excuse was "We were young, drunk and stupid".
Now, I'm sat here, angry and annoyed. Why would somebody walk upto somebody they don't know and stab them for no reason at all ? I really, really don't get it. It saddens me.

Thoughts? Opinions ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
because, they're tw*ts. i think that's the only real reason, other than maybe they've jsut been brought up in a completely different way to the rest of us.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
No I'm not from England, but from my awesome research skills I have concluded that: Chavs suck.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
It's on Bravo +1 now if you want to catch it.
Man, it sickens me.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
That's pretty much what its like up here :\

Cept they're Neds, Same thing basically.
You mouth of to the wrong ones and you end up with steel inside your tummy. Thing is, you never can tell which ones are the serious ones and which are the jokes
Sucks, luckily we don't have too bad of a problem with them around here...I've read that they're the equivalent of the 'wangster'...I only know a few of them. The bad people in my area I don't associate with at all. They don't bother me if I don't bother them.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by joeymaxx
chavs killed someone i knew.

No, he still posts here pretty regularly

Bad jokes aside, I hope this thread doesn't deteriorate into the usual flamefest.