Hey everyone, I'm a real reggae fanatic and I am looking for a new acoustic guitar. I have a Fender Strat but I'm looking for a quality acoustic guitar with a nice soothing sound and nice looking (designs on neck, nice colour, unique). Anyways my price range is up to $500-$600 and don't really know where to look when it comes to acoustics. I've realized alot of it is based on opinion but I need somewhere to start, so any ideas are helpful. Thanks alot!
One Love, Enjoy Every Minute
hmm... there usually wont be very name nice inlays for your price range. they usually only start getting nice when you dish out a lot more money.

i guess if you're in that price range the immediate choices that come to mind are ovation and takamine.
Alvarez or Ibanez or the most decent i that price range. takamine too.
Arsenal:

80's Gibson LP Studio
77' Ibanez Artist
Marshall JCM2000 DSL
Boss Metal Zone
MXR Phase Shifter
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech Whammy
id say alvarez ive seen a guy play reel big fish wich is ska on his alvarez and sounded really good
Quote by Connor6c
I sucked on my mom's nipples
I'll try to find which model it is, but the bass player in my band has an Ibanez (he said it ran about $550-600) acoustic-electric that plays fantastically and has a cool inlay, almost like Steve Vai's Tree of Life design. I'll search for it and let you know what I find.

Here you go, if this isn't it it's very similar:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-AEL50SERLV-Cutaway-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-512461-i1147762.gc

Hope that helps you.
Last edited by :-D at Dec 5, 2007,