im a mediocre singer,and i def dont have a rock voice. we couldnt find a singer on time for my school talent show and i was left with the duty of singing, so i was wondering if you guys had any tips or websites you can give me to sound decent .
apreciated guys.
keep trying haha thats all i did and i can pass im not great but i could pass as good enough
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
i was left with same problem and i researched and got some advice all i can say is sing from ur diaprhagm not ur lungs which means when u breath in put the air in ur stomach and slowly release it as u sing. There are some good videos on utube that show u how and also u can practice by doing the mi fa so la ti do thing like the singer from metallica did.
you have to breathe with your gut. Using your throat will no work.

When you breathe in, imagine your air traveling all the way to your feet, instead of just in to your lungs. And then use your tense stomach muscles to push air out.

It's all about practice. Find a band who's singer is within your range and sing along to their songs until you sound good. For me it was 311 and incubus. I was singing along to their songs for weeks before i finally sounded decent.