that can play mostly everything? Jazz, Rock, Funk, Blues, and maybe some metal

i was thinking a G&L tribute...
PRS SE. Fender HSS Strat.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Two-headedboy
don't get a fat strat, i like the tribute idea, or maybe get an eastwood or something.

What's wrong with fat strats?
Fender MIA Telecaster with DiMarzio noiseless single coils
-Fulltone OCD
-Ibanez Analog Delay
-Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Blues Junior
Fender MIM Jazz Bass with Noiseless pickups
Mesa Walkabout
Epiphone AC200SCE Acoustic
I don't know what much about G&L, but I will tell you to avoid Fat Strats, they just sound bad, if you want a Les Paul, get one, if you want a Strat, get one. When you mix the two together, the result is just a mess.

Also, I've found that the PRS SE series isn't that nice, they cost ALOT for what you get and they feel very cheap.

I'd recommend one of these, you get the cutaways and comfy body of a strat, but with a mahogany body and great pickups.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1009.html

edit:

I lied, I have some experience with G&L.

One of my friends bought one, a sunburst strat shaped one with a maple top and single coils. One of the inlays fell out, the tremolo arm broke, and the wiring job was pitiful.

However, that is the only experience I have had.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Last edited by hamish5178 at Dec 4, 2007,
What amp do you have?

G&Ls rock.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Sguit
you should look the Godin guitars, thry make very good guitars for that price

I own this one
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Godin-Exit-22-Electric-Guitar?sku=511922
It plays pretty well all of the styles you named and it is very comfortable
they make high-quality instruments for the prices, you should really consider Godin Guitars

damn right, I love my freeway classic, although im really starting to like my kramer too, and its a cheap guitar... I got lucky with a good quality cheap guitar on that one (got it used and traded my line6 spider...)
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
epi LP would do ok
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
yayyyy godin. check the HSH model. i forget what it is...
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by hamish5178
I don't know what much about G&L, but I will tell you to avoid Fat Strats, they just sound bad, if you want a Les Paul, get one, if you want a Strat, get one. When you mix the two together, the result is just a mess.

Also, I've found that the PRS SE series isn't that nice, they cost ALOT for what you get and they feel very cheap.

I'd recommend one of these, you get the cutaways and comfy body of a strat, but with a mahogany body and great pickups.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1009.html

edit:

I lied, I have some experience with G&L.

One of my friends bought one, a sunburst strat shaped one with a maple top and single coils. One of the inlays fell out, the tremolo arm broke, and the wiring job was pitiful.

However, that is the only experience I have had.

Everything sounds great about that Agile except that bridge... My experience with bridges similar to that is that they don't allow for proper intonation... Could be a crapshoot there... For that money I'd opt for a LP Special anyway if that style is desired..
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by 4regt4
Everything sounds great about that Agile except that bridge... My experience with bridges similar to that is that they don't allow for proper intonation... Could be a crapshoot there... For that money I'd opt for a LP Special anyway if that style is desired..

Most PRS guitars have that kind of bridge, I'm pretty sure the intonation is adjustable, I'm just not sure how, I know they different than Gibson wrap-around tail-pieces.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Telecaster
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown