I'm looking for good games that I can download for free to play on my laptop. Nothing online as I often find myself bored and without internet access. The other thread I made was a little to generalized, so I deleted it and made this one.

Suggestions?
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by *Juno*
wanking..its this game involving your plam, and maybe a condom and some lube if you're feeling posh

LOL!!

theres this game called stick arena and runescape... they dont need to be downloaded and they're really fun.

but if you wanna download something... Gunz, counter strike, and soldier front are good.
"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
Okay, I'd prefer not to break the law here guys. My laptop kinda sucks, so some games with low requirements would be great.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
chicktionary
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Cube, google it. Free FPS with fairly low system requirements, and you can download a TONNE of good user-made levels. Also, I'm fairly sure you can get Marathon free now. It's the old Doom style game that are apparently what Captain King gets up to after Halo happened.

I was gonna say Archlord, but that's an MMO (UGers, download it and find me on the Evengarda server ).
Bro just accept it, you're going to have to download something "illegally," unless you want a game thats going to get boring after 2 seconds. What you could do is just download really old games. Nobody is buying them anyways, and if you tried you probably wouldn't be able to get them! Go to isohunt and search for dos games. There should be some results entitled "dos collection" or something. Download that torrent, and download dosbox (google it). The dos collection come in like 5 or 6 different packs, and the whole thing includes probably close to 1000 games, from as early as 1982~ up to 1999. And there you go, you will NEVER be bored again with your laptop.
We're only strays.
Just like to let you guys know that I've been warned before for advising people to use torrrent/isohunt for illegal things. Might want to delete those posts.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Diamond Dave
trackmania nations, warsow, quake, toribash 3, snes emulator + roms

+1000
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

MAME.... its free/legal
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Soldat....great game.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
EMULATORS FTW!!

project 64, zsnes, etc.
A wise man is not wise because of his wiseness, but because of his manness.

Quote by floppypick
Penis.. do digimon have them?
Check your PM's. I sent you a nice game (Elastomania).
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Bro just accept it, you're going to have to download something "illegally," unless you want a game thats going to get boring after 2 seconds. What you could do is just download really old games. Nobody is buying them anyways, and if you tried you probably wouldn't be able to get them! Go to isohunt and search for dos games. There should be some results entitled "dos collection" or something. Download that torrent, and download dosbox (google it). The dos collection come in like 5 or 6 different packs, and the whole thing includes probably close to 1000 games, from as early as 1982~ up to 1999. And there you go, you will NEVER be bored again with your laptop.

It's called abandonware