Page 1 of 2
Gibson SG Special, Purchased new 4 years ago, Perfect condition. No chips/scratches.
Asking $400 obo. + shipping.

Traynor YCV 50, 50 Watt Tube Amp. Purchased 3 years ago, Perfect condition, It has two channels with independent Treble, Bass, and Middle controls; a Boost switch on Channel 1; a Bright switch on Channel 2; Master Volume and Reverb controls; and an effects loop. Dig deeper and you find a DC filament supply on the preamp tubes (which helps reduce hum), Auto Balancing (which allows you to change output tubes without having to rebias the amp), a long 2-spring reverb tank, and a quality Celestion speaker in a rugged plywood cabinet.

Asking $500 obo + shipping

Extra Cab, 50 watt. -$200 obo + shipping, WILL SELL BOTH TOGETHER FOR $600. + SHIPPING.

2, 1000 Watt PA speakers, 1 2000 Watt Technical Pro Power Amp.

Speakers, $300. Power amp, $100. + shipping

I loved all of this gear, it has served me well, but ever since my band broke up, i lost interest in my music, and have found other hobbies, these have been sitting around for a while, and it's time they find a new owner who will put them to good use.
Last edited by GibsonSG369 at Dec 4, 2007,
god damn if i had $400 to spare i would TOTALLY buy that SG. But that's of no use to you... sorry man.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
^Yeah no trades sorry, If i dont get any other offers for the amp then i will hold it for you. The amp is amazing, and if you end up with it you will not be disappointed.
Where do you live? Trying to figure out what the shipping will be if I buy. Ive wanted an sg forever. By the way, im in Tennessee. If ur across the pond, forget it. Im not buying plane travel for a guitar.
I'm in Charlotte NC. I go up to Boone every weekend, and i think that is closer to Knoxville then Charlotte. I think Boone is only about 2 hours from Knoxville, so if you would like to meet me halfway in Boone, that would definitally work out.
Is the cab a 1x12 or 2x12? What kind of speakers does it have?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by GibsonSG369
^Yeah no trades sorry, If i dont get any other offers for the amp then i will hold it for you. The amp is amazing, and if you end up with it you will not be disappointed.

Yeah, I will hopefully be in a position to buy an amp mid January, regardless of selling the guitar. If you still have it or I sell the guitar I would love to buy the Amp and cab.
Whats the other cab it's sitting on in the pics?
Crate XT120R w/Eminence Texas Heat speakers
Randall V2 Head(stolen)
Randall 2x 12 1x15 cab(stolen)
LTD EC500 w/Rockfield SWC's(emg sux)(stolen)
Jackson KVX10 King V w/Rockfield Fatass/Mafia P'ups(stolen)
M100FM(ESP/LTD); Rockfield Fatass p'ups
Last edited by arowana1027 at Dec 4, 2007,
Quote by arowana1027
Whats the other cab it's sitting on in the pics?

Traynor YCX12BLUE single 12-inch extension cab. 50 Watts.
Quote by GibsonSG369
Traynor YCX12BLUE single 12-inch extension cab. 50 Watts.

That's the cab I was talking about.

Dang, too bad it's not a 2x12 or I would've taken it Not enough wattage in the 1x12 to power my Mark IV.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
If the deal with Coulterboyz falls through, but me next in line for that SG. =)
Epiphone G400 Cherry
Ibanez GSA60 Jewel Blue
Jasmine S35
Squire Affinity Strat
Roland Micro Cube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Cry Baby

Ibanez GSR200FM
hey, sorry trying to figure out if I can get the $$$ to get that SG. Glad to hear your not some Brit that temps the rest of us good ol' Americans with pretty pics and $1000 shipping charges . Still If u sell that sweet lil guitar to someone else, thats cool. Just Dont sell it to Deadsmiley. He lives in Nashville. BOOOO Nashville. Go Vols!!! Vandy came close, but ur Vandy and were the real Tennessee team!!! Bow down to the Mighty Vols !!! Sry bout that, not tryin to start a flame war or anything, but I take a crack at people from Nashville anytime I can. But no, if you sell to someone else thats cool. I dont expect u to wait while I try and get some Mulah.
Peace
dude im very interested in the guitar.
how much will it cost to ship to florida?
how do you want us to pay for it?
edit: did u change the pickups on the sg?
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Last edited by stefan1988 at Dec 5, 2007,
^I accept paypal or a money order, whichever is better for you, and i will have to check on shipping to florida, i'll get back to you ASAP. And i did not change the pickups, they are the same ones that were on there when i bought it.
Eh... I am gonna have to pass. Great deal though.
Epiphone G400 Cherry
Ibanez GSA60 Jewel Blue
Jasmine S35
Squire Affinity Strat
Roland Micro Cube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Cry Baby

Ibanez GSR200FM
I like it when you bump my thread because it doesnt just have my name in as last reply... looking just like a bump... Curious people will lok to see what you wrote..

So here is a bump so my name is the last posted
Quote by stefan1988
dude im very interested in the guitar.
how much will it cost to ship to florida?
how do you want us to pay for it?
edit: did u change the pickups on the sg?

Shipping to florida will be around $45. I have a white coffen case, and i can throw it in for an extra $50 if you would like. Let me know.
I am interested in PA system, what is the speaker's model numbers and what model is the amp?
The amp is the Technical Pro 2000.

Here's a link to one exactly like mine on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/TECHNICAL-PRO-2000-WAT-2-CHANNEL-POWER-AMPLIFIER-DJ-AMP_W0QQitemZ280179566279QQihZ018QQcategoryZ23787QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

The speakers do not have model numbers on them, I got them a few years ago and all i know is that they are each 1000watts, and get very loud. i only used them a few times so they are like new.
man i wants teh traynor!

but alas... no monies!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
i,damn guess the pm system still dont work..

im interested in the traynor amp w/o the ext cab... I'm a bit wary tho bout buyin it tho cuz ur new here, do u have an ebay account or post on HC or somethin for references?
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Bump for some awesome deals...
Epiphone G400 Cherry
Ibanez GSA60 Jewel Blue
Jasmine S35
Squire Affinity Strat
Roland Micro Cube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Cry Baby

Ibanez GSR200FM
Roger, actually i'm not really new here, i was a member here a few years ago when i was an activive musician, name was GibsonLesPaul36 i believe, something like that, but i could not remember my password so i created a new account.

http://myworld.ebay.com/10yrsurvivor that is my ebay account, there is only 2 feedback, but i asure you i am no scammer, and i am legit. I've sold a marshall amp, and a chad smith snare drum before, not using ebay.
I want to buy the pa system, i pm'd you but i guess the system is down. Do you prefer pay pal?
im looking and this is what i seen so far
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG-Standard-Electric-Guitar?sku=517265
is an sg but with inlays and different pickups so im not sure if its the same

so you have a link of your guitar in music store or something?
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Quote by sammy1088
I want to buy the pa system, i pm'd you but i guess the system is down. Do you prefer pay pal?

Yeah the system is down right now. You can email me at Sweeper3579@hotmail.com
Do you want both speakers and the power amp? Email me and tell me what you want, and i will get shipping cost, and Yes, i do prefer pay pal, money orders work fine too. and cash...if it's local pick up.
Quote by stefan1988
im looking and this is what i seen so far
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG-Standard-Electric-Guitar?sku=517265
is an sg but with inlays and different pickups so im not sure if its the same

so you have a link of your guitar in music store or something?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar?sku=517260

That is the same as mine, except mine is "worn cherry"
Quote by GibsonSG369
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar?sku=517260

That is the same as mine, except mine is "worn cherry"

Which is why this is a most excellent deal on the SG.

I would love to have it, but I am getting married this spring so I need to save my cash.

Epiphone G400 Cherry
Ibanez GSA60 Jewel Blue
Jasmine S35
Squire Affinity Strat
Roland Micro Cube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Cry Baby

Ibanez GSR200FM
im not able to buy the guitar at the moment i though i had money to spare but i cant right now . but im going to tell my friend see if he wants to buy it since is really cheap

good luck selling it man
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Metal muff
Quote by bliang
Just checking on shipping for the SG to michigan?

It would be easier and more exact if you give me your address so i can get a better estimate. Thanks
Page 1 of 2