We're not exactly located in saratoga, but its close by, and in the same county. I'd be dumb to just post my address to thousands of strangers lol...

but anyway we are just forming up and due to a quarrel with the bassist, we now have nobody on bass.

I am playing guitar, and I have a drummer/vocalist. a bassist, or bassist./vocalist is now necessary.

obviously tons of experience isnt necessary, but you need to know how to handle your instrument.

if anybody in the saratoga/glens falls NY area ( that can get a ride, we're not in either city) is interested give send me a PM
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
dude i play bass and i live in albany and i'm really good but it kinda sucks cuz im only 11
lol its ok, but I dont think it would really be appropriate for someone your age to play in a band with members almost twice as old as you...

not to mention, getting rides would be tough for ya. Thanks anyway though, and I'm sure your great so its not really a skill issue here, just age lol :P. I know when I was 11, my parents wouldnt want me hanging with 18+ year olds

anybody else interested?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q