Was mondays episode the last of the season?
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
what?! do we have to wait till next september?
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
if there's a god
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
We can only hope they all became an heros. That was one of the worst show I've ever seen.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
The second chapters seemed so short. I really hope they do start the next chapter in January though.
it probably isnt.

the writers strike is still on right? Then nothing.
Thats why every series was like 11 episodes long, and why they only showed us like 8.. so they have a few more next year..
Bastards... Just give the writers their royalties and everyone will be happy
Quote by i have to pee
We can only hope they all became an heros. That was one of the worst show I've ever seen.

I agree, there's nothing special about it. Go read a Spiderman comic or something.

And who calls episodes "Chapters" on a TV show anyway? I've never understood why Heroes is so popular.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Please dont post if you are just going to trash heroes. I just asked some simple questions.

Quote by shuriken
it's startin up in january or february

i hope youre right. where did you hear that?
Quote by master