So, I am going to be shaving my head and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for designs i could shave into it. There's already 2 people at my school that have a checkered head so that's ruled out. I was probably going to shave my name into the area between my neck and my ear but i havent thought of any other simple logos or things to shave on...
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
I suggest you don't do anything aside from shaving it, lest you want to look like a tool.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
but ive done that for months and it gets so boring i want my head to look cool
Quote by Tom_hatton

Quote by Rock'N'Soul

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
There was a guy in my welding class who had flowers shaved into his hair.
Apparently the chicks in the Beauty class (can't remember the name) did it to him.
Shave it, shine it, wear sunglasses, play your guitar

Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
okay guys i get the point, but i still think the if i shaved my name small in the back it would be sweet just like 3 inches long by like an inch in height
Quote by Tom_hatton

Quote by Rock'N'Soul

Quote by Megadeth2011
Or shave a pussy and ask people to try it.

Quote by hug a llama
Shave a maze and ask people to solve it.
Batman symbol's simple. You better do it now. If you don't do it you are not a man.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by dingmydong
Batman symbol's simple. You better do it now. If you don't do it you are not a man.

**** Batman.

Get some lightning bolts, and the Todd McFarlane Spawn symbol shaved in there. Get like.. Two lightning bolts above your side burns.

OR shave the word, "Cha-Cha-Cha-Chia." in there.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Shave your head into the back of your head

I think someone just divided by zero...