I just wrote this and played it on an ACOUSTIC guitar, in standard tuning. those that can play this tell me what you think. It's only a very short intro and the first I have written.

*play twice*

E----------------|-----------------------|----------------------|
B----------------|-----------------------|----------------------|
G----------------|-----------------------|----------------------|
D-----0------0------0-|-0------0------0-------0------0-|-0-------0--------------|
A----0--------0----0-|---0----0------3---------3----3-|---3-----3--------------|
E---3----------3--3--|----3--3------0-----------0--0--|----0---0---------------|

D-----0-------0------0-|-0------0-------0-------0------0-|-0------0--------------|
A----0---------0----0-|---0----0-------2---------2----2-|---2----2--------------|
E---2-----------2--2--|----2--2-------0-----------0--0--|----0--0---------------|
Last edited by maggotforlife42 at Dec 4, 2007,
tempo? note length?

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
dude, thats pretty cool, its kind of dark but not at the same time, very good for your first time.
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
tempo? note length?

i don't know how to explain it, I just hope the edit helps you a bit.
Quote by Shush,Mutt
dude, thats pretty cool, its kind of dark but not at the same time, very good for your first time.

Thank you dude, that's sort of what I was going for.
are you a slipknot fan?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
does it have a slipknot feel to it? like the rhythm?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
oh cause iplayed it with a slipknot type feel and it sounds wicked with delay and reverb. on an electric-acoustic. jtlyk

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Dec 4, 2007,
oh that's cool lol, I'll try that out. well, here's a better version of it, well, I think it sounds better.

D-----0------0------0-|-0------0------0-------0------0-|-0-------0--------------|
A----0--------0----0-|---0----0------0---------0----0-|---0-----0--------------|
E---3----------3--3--|----3--3------2-----------2--2--|----2---2---------------|

D-----0-------0------0-|-0------0--------0-------0------0-|-0-------0--------------|
A----0---------0----0-|---0----0--------0---------0----0-|---0-----0--------------|
E---0-----------0--0--|----0--0--------2-----------2--2--|----2---2---------------|