I was going to write a poem about you,
But then I realized that I'm far too literal
To properly spill the imagery to the extent
of which your indecision is painting me.

But you strike me as the sort thats easily impressed
by a few well-worded clichés
and a natural disregard for structure.

I'm having trouble thinking of an ending.
So I'll just let it die.

On a sulking, lonely line.

Its a very nice poem, short and sweet and to the point. Im a big fan of the poetry about poetry kind of things. I really like the 2nd Stanza, it really is so true. I cant think of anything wrong with the poem, I really enjoy it.

If you have time can you crit 1 of my poems, you dont have to, but yes prefereably "A night in the city" but any is fine. Great poem.
Not much to say. Loved it.
And im also a big fan of the poems thats about poetry. I worte one myself, and I would like to claim that its pretty cool, but its in danish so im sure you wouldn't agree.

Anyway, your poem is great, and I really loved it
That was great!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
nice, i really like line 3 and 4 they flow really well. On the whole it's very well written
Take the period off the end of "So I'll just let it die" and change the capital "O" in "on" to lowercase, but keep the line break, and this will be perfect.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by K-Lizzle
Take the period off the end of "So I'll just let it die" and change the capital "O" in "on" to lowercase, but keep the line break, and this will be perfect.

I disagree and I'll be back later to crit this.
Quote by Thomasoman

I was going to write a poem about you, good, already we see where this is going.
But then I realized that I'm far too literal
To properly spill the imagery to the extent
of which your indecision is painting me. great line.
great opener. well writen we already see whats to come of this thing.

But you strike me as the sort thats easily impressed good answer to who we are talking to here.
by a few well-worded clichés there are so many people like this. good job
and a natural disregard for structure.
i thought this was amazing. really helps to see what kind of person you are talking to.

I'm having trouble thinking of an ending.
So I'll just let it die.
good job, nothing much to say here but great job i loved the way you summed this up.

On a sulking, lonely line.
original... great.

i liked it.
i really did. maybe it was the unorthodox way it was written or just the sheer poetric skill it was writtin with. i think you have something here. 8.5/10

mind checking out one of the first four works in my sig please? thank you.
I really liked it, it was original and also well-worded.
I like how you came over as this arrogant popular-kinda-guy with the second stanza.