What is the best movie ever made? I want to know what you guys think.i checked the search bar and none of these threads came up so i guess ill post it. if there has been one, oh well my comp is retarded.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
My favorite movie of all time is Amadeus. Wonderful, captivating, comical, and dramatic all at once.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I want to say Fantasia for all the epic music.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
my favorite movie is the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, but only because i read the books and love them...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Another Day In Paradise.
All the original Zatoichi movies.
Ghost Dog.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Prototype4342
my favorite movie is the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, but only because i read the books and love them...

+1
those books are great
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Douglas Adams... A frood who really knows where his towel is. +1 to the books, +.8 to the movie because my vote goes to V for Vendetta.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

cry freedom.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Saving Private Ryan

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I'd have to go with HEAT, awsome acting, awsome plotline, realistic for an action movie, overall its an unbelievable movie.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
i dont have a favorite movie, but i will check out the movies u guys posted to see if i like any
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
my favorite is Dazed and Confused - nothing like a seeing a few stars before they made it big. Plus it has a killer sound track.
"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python appreciation society"
id have to say ocean's eleven, or monty python and the holy grail
Quote by Prototype4342

the book is awesome, but the movie wasn't very good IMO.

DON'T PANIC
EDIT-WRONG QUOTE-
Quote by Xiaoxi
My favorite movie of all time is Amadeus. Wonderful, captivating, comical, and dramatic all at once.

everyone hates that movie

but we don't

Forrest Gump or Wedding Crashers FTW
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Dec 5, 2007,
Being an italian, naturally i have to choose Godfather. That movie's amazing, but it's gotta be better when you're italian.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Death to Smoochy or The Illusionist are my favorite movies. I just really like Edward Norton's acting.
id probably go with sin city and kung fu hustle, because they arent your everyday cliched films, but yea, saving private ryan captured the brutality of the war quite well, and kudos must go to the shawshank redemption, i havent even seen the whole thing, but i can tell, its a damn good film
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
My Favourite movie would have to be "Without a Paddle". It's a comedy and I've had alot of laughs over it.

"The Hills Have Eyes I and II" were pretty good IMO. You could accually see the killing scenes clear and not a gittery camera making it hard to see.

"28 Days Later" was alrite but had a disapointing ending. (zombie-like humans)

I enjoyed all of the "Saws" because of the gruesome scenes even though its not scary.
Quote by samick007
id have to say ocean's eleven, or monty python and the holy grail

oceans eleven is a good movie

marilize leguana!
Quote by Prototype4342

You cannot have read the books and still like that film. It had almost no similarities. Where the hell did they get the idea to have a black Ford Prefect from. Please don't make me go into more depth or I will likely die of asphyxiation.
It's cliche but Citizen Kane. In terms of of direction, story and acting it can't be beat in my opinion. The fact that the movie is almost 70 years old and still holds up so well is a testament to it.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
Goodfellas or Taxi Driver
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Grundy0
You cannot have read the books and still like that film. It had almost no similarities. Where the hell did they get the idea to have a black Ford Prefect from. Please don't make me go into more depth or I will likely die of asphyxiation.

Who cares whether Ford Prefect is black? What difference does that make? If Ford Prefect had been white, Mos Def (awesome) couldn't have played him so there.

(But the restaurant at the end of the universe MAY be at the end of the universe time-wise, though...)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)