I have a 5 min oral presentation to do in my psychology class tomorrow and im getting pretty anxious.

What are some ways to calm yourself down? I know a couple of things but this is a pretty big deal seeing as I suck at these and am naturally shy.

any advice would be great.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Someone is going to tell you to masturbate.

Several someones.

But for me... It probably helps to have someone hilarious on hand to make you bust out laughing right beforehand. Loosens tension and gives you a cheerier disposition.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Meditation. Breathing exercises.

Take really deep breaths—In for 8 seconds, hold it for 7, let it out for 6. Repeat as many times possible. Close your eyes. Remember, deep and cleansing.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Masturbate.

Several times.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Masturbate several someones.

Several times.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Masturbate several someones.

Several times.

Win.

SHedIT: ^ /SHedIT

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Someone is going to tell you to masturbate.

Several someones.

But for me... It probably helps to have someone hilarious on hand to make you bust out laughing right beforehand. Loosens tension and gives you a cheerier disposition.

Thats absolutely not true

I was gonna say weed, or a couple of shots of something hard to loosin you up before the presentation.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Just think of the fact that no matter what, time will pass, so even if you suck, your presentation will be over with soon no matter what. I'm sure you'll do fine, though.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by DZCunuck
Thats absolutely not true

I was gonna say weed, or a couple of shots of something hard to loosin you up before the presentation.

I was actually thinking that, that would be a godsend.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Eat a lot of sugar. Sugar gets you more active and I guess that should prevent your shyness.
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Just think of the fact that no matter what, time will pass, so even if you suck, your presentation will be over with soon no matter what. I'm sure you'll do fine, though.

Luckyly though, this is the last day of class besides the exam so I dont really have to see these people again. I have had some pretty bad experiences that have made me hate talking infront of people but I really dont know why i still am afraid to, its kind of stupid.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
Quote by hug a llama
Eat a lot of sugar. Sugar gets you more active and I guess that should prevent your shyness.

Unless theirs new research found that sugar alters your DNA, thats wrong. I wish though..
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
Quote by DZCunuck

That's what I was gonna say.
I hate the stage so this is what I do. Take a breath and close my eyes and the world can go **** itself. I'm just playing for me and I don't care what they think.

Oh, but remember to open your eyes before you leave said stage. It's really embarassing when ya trip on the stairs, roll off the stage and knock over some lerp that just has to be in the way while you're trying to collect what's left of your dignity.
My Gear:

Squier Acoustic

B.C. Rich Ironbird Got Stolen :-(

Fernandes LE-1X

ESP AC 200-E

Fender Frontman 15G
Look at it this way, no one in class is really gonna pay attention to your presentation. the only person that you have to worry about is the teacher. everyone is gonna appear to be listening to you when really its going in one ear and out the other.
some people like sports.
i like tits.