On December 5, 1933, prohibition was repealed in the United States of America. Drink up!

I'll have a bourbon.
Actually, I just bought a half-gallon of vodka today, and I'm drinking from it right now...happy Repeal Day!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by Hexagram
I'm high on life! SD or LG Twelve?

I told you SD.

I'll have a bourbon.
most people still drank in spite of prohibition. I was reading about it in my history text. Enjoy your celebration. One day we'll celebrate the day when marijuana becomes legal.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by Mr. Twelve
I told you SD.

you did not...and you really think so?
Quote by demonofthenight
most people still drank in spite of prohibition. I was reading about it in my history text. Enjoy your celebration. One day we'll celebrate the day when marijuana becomes legal.

Let's hope so.

Quote by Hexagram
you did not...and you really think so?

Yep

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by demonofthenight

It's just another stupid prohibition, except it may be less dangerous to society than booze.
I've got me some grey goose for tomorrow. Have fun being smashed UG!
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
It's just another stupid prohibition, except it may be less dangerous to society than booze.
I've got me some grey goose for tomorrow. Have fun being smashed UG!

Tomorrow I'm getting some bourbon and getting really drunk (even though it is technically Dec. 5th right now and I'm drunk of course).

I'll have a bourbon.