What makes a true metalhead different from all the other idiots that pick up a guitar and say their cool? The hair.

So, I have to ask you all...how do you view the hair of a metal head and how would you/do you like your hair?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
A metalheads hair to me is usally untaken care of, long past the shoulders, and ocassionaly wrapped with a hairband or something.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
I like to think of Skwisgaar Skwigelf as the most genuine metal "head". He's from Sweden and has long, blonde hair...what's more metal than that?
Originally posted by: capt_dammit
the first chord i play everybody in the store turns and looks at me like "what the hell was that..did somebody shoot a yeti with a kitten?".
Originally posted by: xtreme450
I just quoted myself in my sig!!!
A simple answer is because you truly like Metal regardless of what others think and whats supposed to be popular is what makes a true metalhead.(open to dabate)

As far as the hair if you like metal then you problably like the hairstyle but there are plenty of metal artists with different hairstyles (short hair,long hair,or shaved head)
^ And Scott Ian.

Yeah, I gotta agree, I got friends that have pretty short hair, but you know, is there something in the music that makes it long? Like, I just got a haircut for my job the other day, went to the Van Halen concert, and it grew back to it's original length.

(Take into consideration that it was at my shoulders before the haircut, and I cut maybe a half-inch off to make it more presentable)
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by cjblack532
What makes a true metalhead different from all the other idiots that pick up a guitar and say their cool? The hair.

Yeah I know, I hate all those non-metal guitarists. They're such idiots.

But on topic, I'm mostly jealous of all the metalheads I know cause they all have such goddamn nice hair. I don't just mean length, I mean it always has this UNBELIEVABLE shine.
Quote by ThisIsMadness!!
Johnathan Davis have long hair, and so did Michael bolton

most metal comparision!

you may have just won the topic.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85