https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262856

that's where you want to be.

they will close this thread, so show your Tool love in the thread i linked you.

and yes... i am jealous...

Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
haha, not me I just saw them on saturday, they were ****ing amazing, so good live the set list was SET LIST
1. Jambi
2. Stink fist
3. 46 & 2
4. schism
5. Rosetta Stoned
6. Flood
7. Wings for marie
8. 10,000 days
9. Lateralus
10. Vicarious

and for an encore they did aenima it they were soo good, the opening band sucked tho, itll prob be different cause ur in a different city, but we had trans am
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Don't count on it - my Dec 3rd show got cancelled.
"There's a fine line between child abuse and discipline. Take my dad for example; when I screwed up, my dad would electrocute me. And look at me today: flawless. Electrocution builds character." - Maddox
Quote by Oddpod11
Don't count on it - my Dec 3rd show got cancelled.

really, did they give a reason?
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
maynard has a throat infection of some sort
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
really he sounded ****ing amazing on the first, :S wierd, shame tho if they cancel, cause its one hell of a show
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
^ (edit: was to ChordMonger)
man you're funny have you ever thought of being a comedian?

i saw tool at BDO this year, they were insanely good. i imagine would be even better
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
they played my city on the 2nd, im so choked i didnt find out till it was too late to get tickets
I'm jealous that you still have a chance to get out of it. I wish I could go back in time and talk myself into not going to this tour. When I saw them a few years back, right after they released Lateralus, I was thrilled to be there. This tour wasn't so good, I don't think. But to be fair, it was in St. Louis, and apparently Maynard hates us.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My band's other guitarist is going to see Tool on Friday...I'm not too big of a fan, so I'm not really jealous.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
maynard has a throat infection of some sort

since this thread will get closed anyway...your avatar is awesome
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams