well my dog is deaf and he had been treated realy bad by his previous owners but latley my dog is losing TONNES o f hair... just running my fingers throough his hair i get about 20 hairs on my hand... i know dogs lose lots of hair but this is just realy bad...

so does anyone know wtf is happening?
rule 1 of the pit:

do NOT ask the pit for ANY form of medical advice.

might just be moulting, but if you are worried go see a vet.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
do dogs and that get a winter coat? as in he may just be losing his winter coat (depending on where you live) my cat is doing that at the moment.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Did you kidnap him from his previous owners?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
do dogs and that get a winter coat? as in he may just be losing his winter coat (depending on where you live) my cat is doing that at the moment.

actualy its freezing ****ing cold
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did you kidnap him from his previous owners?

more importantly which body parts did you send through the post?
Officially The Hairest Man On Muselive....
Quote by brewstercraven
more importantly which body parts did you send through the post?

When I kidnapped my neighbors dog I didn't do anything like that. I just dyed it a few different colors and brought it back three days later.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i doubt anyone on UG is a vet. it's in yours and your dog's best interest if you take him to the vets and get him checked out. it might be nothing, it might be something very serious, that's something only a qualified vet will be able to tell you.
from daylight...
...into darkness