Right i need to wright a thousand word essay on something and im stuck for a title i would do it on one of the a levels im studying but they are far to annoying

so basically i need a essay title that is a relatively academic topic so nothing childish please

thanks guys

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
What A levels are you studying? Cuz I'm guessing it needs to be roughly relevant.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
it can be on anything aslong as its not ridiculous really one guy did the history of manchester united

and im doing biology computing and psychology

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
The Tittle!!!
Guilty as charge
Gear:
Ibanez RGT42BP (pimped)

Amp:
Ibanez Toneblaster 250

Other:
Tremolo from Boss
Footswitch to Toneblaster 250.
Korg AX3000G
Or the messing link-...
Guilty as charge
Gear:
Ibanez RGT42BP (pimped)

Amp:
Ibanez Toneblaster 250

Other:
Tremolo from Boss
Footswitch to Toneblaster 250.
Korg AX3000G
biology is probably the easiest just do it on any animal and copy and paste everything from wikipedia lol plagerism. But watch out for wikipedia spammers once my friend wrote that elephants are extinct.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
biology is probably the easiest just do it on any animal and copy and paste everything from wikipedia lol plagerism. But watch out for wikipedia spammers once my friend wrote that elephants are extinct.

they aint extinct???
lol elephants extinct

i might do animals but i was hoping forlike a contraversial topic like my mate did abortionsand whether thay are right or wrong

- Winston Churchill
Quote by slann101
they aint extinct???

Soon, child. Soon...
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Do it on socks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
A study of Globalisation and the role it plays in the Marginalisation of the Global South.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by Blue145
Title: Does size really matter?

as long as its see-able

the life and death of benjamin breeg?
The Effects of the Ramifications of the Repercussions of the Results of Redundancy: When Enough is Enough.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Everything. Explain

1000 words easy.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"