I was laying down and staring at the ceiling when suddenly it started to Fade to Black. Then there was a Flash of light, and in the midst of a Purple Haze, there stood the ghost of Jimi. I got up and he took me to a magical place. We strolled All Along the Watchtower and enjoyed the sight of San Sebastian. We discussed various things, such as the Meaning of Life and what's happened to music today. He thought it was a shame that everyone just wanted to be a big Rockstar and not simply play to entertain. I concurred and we just kept Walking and Talking.

One thing he said that made me think was "It only take the Power of One to change everything." I couldn't tell if he was truly Sincere or if he was just High at the time, but I did agree.

Everything was Fine and Dandy until Out of the Blue, a couple of Dream Thieves came and stole Jimi's ghost. They then casted a Fireball and caught my surroundings On Fire. I was trapped in a burning Ring of Fire with No Way Out. In The End, I had to run Through the Fire and Flames. Unfortunately, I then blacked out and woke up in my bedroom.

It was a trip.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Sure you did, Frusciante.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I play cards with the ghost of Jimi Hendrix every week, so your story is nothing special
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I play cards with the ghost of Jimi Hendrix every week, so your story is nothing special

same here. sometimes lemmy plays as well
Apparently no one sees what I did thar?
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.