Does anyone have a rapidshare account? And is it worth getting one? I do download from rapidshare a lot from the free user, but I don't know if its worth 80$
**** rapidshare
Quote by ATM*
cool, two reports in one thread. You, sir, are a superstar.

*reported*

*again*

i'm a superstar
Rapid share is bs though. Downloaded something from there, turned out to be something else. Still waiting for the fbi to bust down my door lol i dont trust that site
Quote by iwrestle71
Rapid share is bs though. Downloaded something from there, turned out to be something else. Still waiting for the fbi to bust down my door lol i dont trust that site

Haha If its what Im thinking it is, then wow
rapidshare is great for uploading and downloading files, I myself wouldn't pay the money though. doesn't most of the benefits come down to how much and how quickly you can upload?
Quote by masterk1818
k?

M?
Quote by ATM*
cool, two reports in one thread. You, sir, are a superstar.

*reported*

*again*

i'm a superstar
I have one, and depending on the amount you download depends on if it's worth it.

But no discussion of downloading things here.

Take it to a warez board.
Quote by masterk1818
Haha If its what Im thinking it is, then wow

nothing jail worthy... just questionable and not at all what i was looking for
Quote by masterk1818
Does anyone have a rapidshare account? And is it worth getting one? I do download from rapidshare a lot from the free user, but I don't know if its worth 80$

It's like £5 a month, whatever that is in dollars. And i had an account, and I did a lot of downloading on it. You just need to know where to get the files, and have a download manager etc.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by masterk1818
Does anyone have a rapidshare account? And is it worth getting one?

I usually can find everything that I'm lookin for in the net in rapidshare and it's great site for file sharing.Upload/Download speed is very high if you have an account.So YES!it worth.Btw premium users can resume downloads.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
I have a 4 month account for rapidshare. I think it' reasonably good, I don't really use it for music, just tv shows, movies and DVDrips and the odd eBook.
NOPE.