I'm looking for nice warm cleans. Something that doesn't go above 600$ preferably.
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
peavey classic 30? though that's $600 in the US, might be a lot more in qatar...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If only Fender had a 30 watts tube, that's what I would get. Probably used from eBay. But I think most of them is 40 watts.
Coming out March 2008

eh, just go with the 40 watter then, assuming they're under budget. it's debatable if you'd notice any difference in volume between 30 and 40 watts at any rate...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
eh, just go with the 40 watter then, assuming they're under budget. it's debatable if you'd notice any difference in volume between 30 and 40 watts at any rate...

Really, don't get hung up on a number. I can tell you that I've heard 15W amps louder than Fender's 22W Deluxe Reverb, and there's another thread here discussing the 40W Hot Rod being louder than a Classic 50. It's all relative. The difference between 30-50W amps is pretty negligible. It should really be more about the sound you're after.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Get a Classic 30. It actually has decent drive and the cleans are almost as good as Fenders. But if you don't care about the drive at all then yeah get a Hot Rod Deluxe. Nice to have something versatile though, you'd probably have to buy a nice OD to get decent drive off the Fender see?
I vote for the classic 30, probably the best buy when it come to tube amps, that is ussually the most over looked. Clean is very nice, very fender inspired, and the OD sound much better than the Fenders.
I'm gonna use a T-rex Alberta with the Fender Blues Deluxe, so I'm fine.
Coming out March 2008

Quote by slatsmania
Really, don't get hung up on a number. I can tell you that I've heard 15W amps louder than Fender's 22W Deluxe Reverb, and there's another thread here discussing the 40W Hot Rod being louder than a Classic 50. It's all relative. The difference between 30-50W amps is pretty negligible. It should really be more about the sound you're after.

agreed.

obviously don't do something daft like considering a 5-watter if you're thinking of playing wembley, but if the numbers are close (percentage-wise), odds are you won't hear it.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
classic thirty/ used vox ac30
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
IMO, I prefer 6L6 cleans, but those only come in 40, 60, 85, and 120 watts.

The only reason fender doen't have a clean, tube 30 watt amp is because 30 watts tube comes from 4 EL84's, which are tubes fender doesn't use often, except in the smaller amps, like the blues junior.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra