Nah, they totally rip you off and send you mediocreatbestclothing. it's not as kickass as the site had once made it out to be.
Quote by FattyMade
Nah, they totally rip you off and send you mediocreatbestclothing. it's not as kickass as the site had once made it out to be.

A win from a Dec. 07? Wow, someone just got zinged pretty bad.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by gjmmh123
A win?

He means... he absolutely destroyed you on teh internetz lul.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Quote by gjmmh123
A win?

it is an hero time, become one.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by gjmmh123
Can't someone just answer my question? =s

Erhm, it looks safe. It's been around for 2 years.

However, "All items are not returnable" sounds weird.

Note that all clothing articles have models. If it has a model with emo hair and tattoos, it has to be authentic.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
I don't know.. someone declared me the winner. I guess I won the Internets
Quote by metaldud536
Sex of course.

From you?

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by esidebill
Erhm, it looks safe. It's been around for 2 years.

However, "All items are not returnable" sounds weird.

Note that all clothing articles have models. If it has a model with emo hair and tattoos, it has to be authentic.

Thanks, it says SALE items are not returnable but those models are just from the clothing companies which they stock, they're on other websites too.
I don't know TS, I checked out the site and it doesn't have any kick ass clothing anywhere.

Is it possible for me to file suit on them for mislabeling and false-advertising?
Looking at the models, I'm gonna save your social respect and tell you this propaganda.

They will steal your Mum and sell her on ebay on the weekend for real cheap dosh.

Not worth it mate.

EDIT: The clothes look wank and cost too much for what it is too (specially because the material on those clothes tend to be awful). It looks legit though. 2005-2007 - looks fine. If they were pirates they'd crack them down in no time - they'd be easy to track due to IP's they'd get off myspace.

Myspace = no interchanging mirrors for that company = no fraud prevention invasion = legit.
Last edited by Craigo at Dec 5, 2007,
Quote by gjmmh123
Thanks, it says SALE items are not returnable but those models are just from the clothing companies which they stock, they're on other websites too.

Tricky people they are.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Quote by FattyMade
I don't know TS, I checked out the site and it doesn't have any kick ass clothing anywhere.

Is it possible for me to file suit on them for mislabeling and false-advertising?

Stop! It was funny the first time but now you're running the risk of loosing your 'epiclulzinternetwinz'.

For the record, I think your cat is awesome.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by MayContainNuts
Stop! It was funny the first time but now you're running the risk of loosing your 'epiclulzinternetwinz'.

For the record, I think your cat is awesome.

I was gonna say the same thing, don't go overboard
It's ok guys. I'm allowed to take things to the next level of awesome
Quote by FattyMade
It's ok guys. I'm allowed to take things to the next level of awesome

Which is why you now should become a an hero
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Ok, I'll do it. And I was being serious about filing lawsuit, advertising faggy emo diggs as kickass clothing is clearly wrong.

so shut up in telling me that I'm wrong, because I'm right. I'm not trying to be funny this is a serial post.