Page 1 of 2
But do y'all wanna post your own youtube vids and see which one is the best?

Rules:
1. Only post videos of YOU! NO ONE ELSE!
2. Put nomination next to the one you are nominating
3. You can post vids of yourself and not have them nominated
4. In a month I will post a new thread with all the nominations and there will be a vote
5. Go easy on the videos of guitarists that arent "the best" (aka- the worst sad sacks out there)

thats all!

Edit:

Rule 6.- shortest video can be 45 seconds
Rule 7. See rule 1 (needed emphasis)

Edit Again:

This contest will end on.....January 31st. Because I said so. At midnight.

That is when I will make the final poll thread
you will have about 2 weeks to vote. PM me any loopholes
Last edited by Fusanti_RHCP at Dec 5, 2007,
how long does the video have to be? and must it be a song or can it just be insane licks that only i and the upper 1% of guitarist can play?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
how about nominating our friends? for example, i know this kid that has a high chance of winning this ****
brizzah
i think Madcap should win that was amazing
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Quote by oscar7557
how long does the video have to be? and must it be a song or can it just be insane licks that only i and the upper 1% of guitarist can play?

I'm waiting for you to post one so you can prove that bold statement.
ok guys dont be intimidated by madcap....please
i want a good contest with more than one entry....lol
Madcap's was godly. He's in the lead at the moment.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
i just recorded this 5 seconds ago have pity, sorry for the sound and video quality i recorded it using youtube. i'll prolly make another one in a little while when i'm warmed up

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GO3nTL-jMsE
Quote by oscar7557
i just recorded this 5 seconds ago have pity, sorry for the sound and video quality i recorded it using youtube. i'll prolly make another one in a little while when i'm warmed up

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GO3nTL-jMsE

way to go!
you only need 37 more seconds to get it nominated
haha ok ill do somthing that will last longer haha
Quote by fruity mcgee
First off, that was amazing. Very, very, very good.

But why is a 40 year old hanging around the pit?

pedo?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
pedo?

No, just waiting for this very competition!

Lets see some vids with distortion people, though gj so far guys.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
so its about 2 hours into the competition
we have 2 vids nominated.
god damn thats gonna be a big poll. i will need a better way of dividing it.....is there a limit to how big a poll can be
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
I'm gonna make a video playing my new amp one day soon. I shall post a link here

To the OP: Put "NOMINATE ONLY YOURSELF!!! YOUR OWN VIDEOS!!!" in big ass bold yellow letters at the top.
Last edited by Vermintide at Dec 5, 2007,
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
did you not get flamed enough in the "Worst Guitarist On Youtube" Thread?

I find it rather hard to believe that's HIM, as he claims to be 17 in his profile. The video is of a 12 year old loser.
Quote by Vermintide
I find it rather hard to believe that's HIM, as he claims to be 17 in his profile. The video is of a 12 year old loser.

wouldn't be the first time someone lies about their age
Quote by iwrestle71
Not bad at all....

on another note does it have to be an original song

no one ever said that
Quote by oscar7557
wouldn't be the first time someone lies about their age

That and the fact he posts so enthusiastically despite everyone obviously hating it Reposting for the lulz with the amusing pretense it's him.

Also, I would like to add I hardly think it'd be a great competition of who has the best riffs if everyone submits stuff they learned from Opeth and such. I think the implication here is that they are original riffs and ideas.
very true
Page 1 of 2