Page 1 of 4
For those who don't know the story:
Ok so I was on my way home from a night out with a mate at around 3 am and I saw some kids at the back of the bus playing their music really loud on their phones, despite the time the bus was actually quite busy... I was on the top deck with these 3 kids and about 6 other people..anyway.. after 5 minutes of sitting there tryin to ignore it I turned round and asked them to turn it off...and they did, well I thought I was pretty damn tough at that point, I mean a 5"10 kid shutting 3 6 foot tall kids up is pretty damn good. Well as they stood up to get off at their stop one of them punched me in my right shoulder, I stood up to run after him but he ran off the bus... I then felt a surging pain where he'd hit me and put my hand on it...I felt blood and a knife, the mother ****er had stabbed me...I sat down and asked the lady sitting in front of me to phone an ambulance and tell the driver... I started feeling light headed and stood up and fell downstairs... the bus driver stopped and an ambulance took me to a hospital where they removed the knife and gave me 13 stitches !!! I have a biggg bandage and a sling and I got out of the hospital at around 5 pm yesterday....and guess what...my addiction for UG was too much...I was on the forums within hours ... pretty dedicated huh.?

Anyway there is some ****ty interview thing I have to do tomorrow and then I haver to identify them from CCTV footage on the bus and if we catch the mother ****ers I'm gonna have to go to court....SUCKY...anyway gettin stabbed is the most painful and scary thing ever...I genuinely feared for my life....

The gash was 7 cm long and 2 cm wide...I cant move my shoulder so i have to type with one hand whilst lying in my bed..I wear a sling and a big bandage..it still stings.
(That was on the 22nd of November)

NEWS FROM THIS WEEK:
The police identified the offender, I cannot release his name now or ever but they found him.
He had three previous convictions, including breaking and entering...he was 21 and lived in Southend ....
I am still not fully healed of course and apparently I could have permanent ligament damage which affects the ease of which I can lift my right arm, so yes my guitar playing will be slightly affected. I went to court and testified and another hearing will be taking place some time before Christmas. I looked at the guy who did it and he didn't show a single snippet of remorse for what he'd done. My Dad was detained by police and put in a cell for a night for attempting to attack the man outside the court. It was funny but scary...I had never seen my Dad so angry. I also found out that the maximum sentence the guy could receive if found guilty is 6 years....which in my opinion is ****ing stupid.
Anyways most of you probably think "pfft so what" but it was a traumatic, painful experience so I just wanted to share it.
Thanks UG for helping through this.....
Last edited by jakemac at Dec 18, 2007,
Glad to hear the douche was caught.

Hope the ligaments heal
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Dude that ****ing sux, you should stab that mother****er back but harder and with a bigger knife then sue him for all hes worth then send him to jail.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Good luck with the recovery process, buddy.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by jakemac
For those who don't know the story: (That was on the 22nd of November)

NEWS FROM THIS WEEK:
The police identified the offender, I cannot release his name now or ever but they found him.
He had three previous convictions, including breaking and entering...he was 21 and lived in Southend ....
I am still not fully healed of course and apparently I could have permanent ligament damage which affects the ease of which I can lift my right arm, so yes my guitar playing will be slightly affected. I went to court and testified and another hearing will be taking place some time after Christmas. I looked at the guy who did it and he didn't show a single snippet of remorse for what he'd done. My Dad was detained by police and put in a cell for a night for attempting to attack the man outside the court. It was funny but scary...I had never seen my Dad so angry. I also found out that the maximum sentence he could receive if found guilty is 6 years....which in my opinion is ****ing stupid.
Anyways most of you probably think "pfft so what" but it was a traumatic, painful experience so I just wanted to share it.
Thanks UG for helping through this.....

I remember your original thread, and I'm glad they caught him.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Glad to hear they caught the stupid f*cker.

I hope you make a full recovery.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I had a very ironic song playing when i was reading that lol. People - ****. They indeed do.
That is stupid, why dont that arsehole that stabbed you get a longer sentance than your dad?? ****ing justice system

EDIT: Sorry mis understood what you wrote dude.

The guy who stabbed you should get more than 6. My bad. I had a long day
I can't believe the most they could give him was 6 years. I would have given him 10 whether they found him guilty or not.
Get well soon
Atleast you gott that Son of bitch,to bad your dad didnt get the chance to beat the **** out of him.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.

Good to hear the man was caught.

But best of luck to your Dad. I hope things work out there.
Well at least they found him, better than some little toe-rag getting away scott free......
Btw the guy is getting at maximum 6 years...not my Dad...my Dad got a night in jail....thats all
Glad they caught him. He'll spend along time in jail
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by jakemac
Btw the guy is getting at maximum 6 years...not my Dad...my Dad got a night in jail....thats all

Yeah sorry about that, i mis undertood what you wrote
Dude, that sucks. I remember your thread, and I'm glad to hear they caught the guy.
Good luck with your ligaments and such
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Nice! Go kick his ass in jail.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
With the british legal system 6 years basically means 6 days... sucks.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Quote by jakemac

If someone stabbed my son, one measly night in jail would be worth taking a shot at him.

Kudos to your father
Who dat?
Afraid he probably won't get anywhere near 6 years.

Just my two cents, though.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Mind Riot
Your Dad needs to chill out, it's not like he killed you.

I try to stay away from abusing people on here but you're an idiot.

If I had a son and he was stabbed I would be going mental.
Quote by Mind Riot
Your Dad needs to chill out, it's not like he killed you.

Wtf he didn't but it's the principal he aimed to inflict harm on me....
Quote by SaXXoN
I try to stay away from abusing people on here but you're an idiot.

If I had a son and he was stabbed I would be going mental.

also, if the REASON my son was stabbed was over turning music down in a public place, a dramatic assassination would take place.
Quote by g1asseye
With the british legal system 6 years basically means 6 days... sucks.

How bout the whole of UG which lives around those parts go and give the guy a nice little roughin up in six days time then. Sadly enough though with all the prison overcowings and stuff at the moment the guy will probably get a way without having to serve any time at all and if he does he'll just spend his sentence in a cell with a T.V and a playstation.
Sue him for all he's worth, for leaving you permanently damaged and affecting your ability to play guitar. Call it emotional damages, cause all you've dreamed of since you were a little boy is to be a famous guitar player.

Also, if you buy me a plane ticket I will come beat him to within an inch of his life. I have nothing better to do for the next couple weeks.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Does shower rape happen in UK prisons as much as it does over here? If it does, just wear a T shirt to court the day he gets sentenced saying "Don't drop the soap." on it.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
hope you make a full recovery...and 6 years is a little hefty..that will probably damage that guy more than it will help him...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Well if the tool didn't show any remorse than he deserves 6 years. If I could, I'd help the fellow UG Crusade. Too bad I can't fight for my life and I live in the states.
Page 1 of 4