Page 1 of 3
Hey, I live about 2 hours away from that.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24
Hey, I live about 2 hours away from that.

me too, i have friends in Omaha, hope they is alright
9 dead now, and probably 10 within the hour. I actually just came here to make this very thread. I was going to that mall tomorrow.... I hope I didn't know any of the people who got killed.

Also, don't turn this thread into a gun control debate.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
i am from omaha... anywho that is sad those people were just shopping or working minding their own business. stupid ****ing people in this world
Quote by amyisforcynics
What will it take for people to consider gun control? Seriously.

Yeah, because if we had laws banning guns, criminals would obviously obey them

Edit: R.I.P. to all the victims and condolences to their families. Very sad incident indeed.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep

"I support gun control, as long as I'm the one controlling them."
Earlier in the day, President George W Bush had been in Omaha for a fundraiser, but he left the city before the shooting occurred.

damn...so close
What the **** is wrong with people? I think we need to take away the right to bare arms out of the constitution. I don't remember 1 GOOD thing coming from owning a gun. Because chances are, if you actually do have a gun JUST for protection, you arn't going to use it well in a time of need due to people getting scared and freezing up when their life is threatend.

Then theres people who use it for bad like this jackoff, and like all the school shootings i've heard of lately. I'd like to see a that guy try and pull that **** again but with a knife or something instead of a firearm. ****ing pussy.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
damn...so close

that wasn't very appropriate.

but I live like a half an hour from westroads (I'm assuming that's the one unless there were two shootings today. ) and its pretty sad.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by ArchisT
me too, i have friends in Omaha, hope they is alright

Yeah, same...

some people suck.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Guitartv
Yeah, because if we had laws banning guns, criminals would obviously obey them

If a criminal can't walk into a shop and walk out with a firearm, chances are they won't go on a killing spree.

It doesn't happen in England and other European countries.

But as someone else said, this isn't the place for serious gun debate.
Once again humanity dissapoints me...
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

I lulzed.
This sucks. My heart goes out to all the people involved and hurt. I hope the wounded make it.

And please, don't make this a gun control argument. Saying that laws would stop this from happening is like saying drug laws stop people from smoking pot. It'll still happen, and will be far less regulated/safe.
[rant]

gun control? you got to be kidding me... THEY ARE CRIMINALS THEY DON'T OBEY LAWS!

what makes you think that will stop people from getting guns? if they really intend to do something whats gonna stop them? marijuana is illegal but you still here about kids, parents, anybody killed or addicted because of it. you are honestly very ignorant.

[/rant]
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
damn...so close

true that man^^ and yeah, its not about gun control because for all the people out there who go crazy and shoot **** up, theres probably 10x that in the woods simply hunting
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?
Quote by amyisforcynics

A guarantee that there will never be a zombie apocalypse.

Quote by Alix_D
If a criminal can't walk into a shop and walk out with a firearm, chances are they won't go on a killing spree.

So? Who said that had anything to do with the law? The USA has a lot of fucked up people in it. I would be far more inclined to blame them than I would the availability of firearms. Not to mention that illegal =/= unavailable. I could probably get a gun where I live, it wouldn't be too difficult.
Man I simply can't fathom why someone would want to end other people's lives because of whatever they're going through.

What a fucking idiot.

R.I.P. all the victims, of every crime like this.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Argh, please keep this on topic and not about gun control. Open another thread if you want that, this is about the victims.
Quote by Alix_D

A criminal can't walk in to a shop and walk out with a firearm here. Background checks and waiting periods FTW.

But if you don't want to have a debate, fine by me, agree to disagree?
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
Quote by Guitartv
A criminal can't walk in to a shop and walk out with a firearm here. Background checks and waiting periods FTW.

But if you don't want to have a debate, fine by me, agree to disagree?

Well I could murder someone tomorrow and be a criminal, but if I got background checked I'd be clean. Not really the point.

And yes, please.

Quote by Meths
A guarantee that there will never be a zombie apocalypse.

So? Who said that had anything to do with the law? The USA has a lot of fucked up people in it. I would be far more inclined to blame them than I would the availability of firearms. Not to mention that illegal =/= unavailable. I could probably get a gun where I live, it wouldn't be too difficult.

It wouldn't be difficult to get a gun in London, but you don't see people going on killing sprees every six months. It's more the fact you have the right to get a gun, not being able to.

Anyway, i'm keeping out from now, I got banned for this **** before.
Quote by Meths

+1, But seriously, no more gun control arguing, it's pointless and it's not what this thread is for.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Quote by Alix_D
It wouldn't be difficult to get a gun in London, but you don't see people going on killing sprees every six months. It's more the fact you have the right to get a gun, not being able to.

Anyway, i'm keeping out from now, I got banned for this **** before.

Good idea

Once again, R.I.P. to all the victims of this.
If gun control has nothing to do with it, why do the vast majority of crimes of this nature occur in the US?
Quote by Alix_D

AND THAT WHY THE UK HAS A HIGHER CRIME RATE THEN THE US RIGHT?
MORE MURDERS AND BURGLARIES BECAUSE THE CRIMINALS KNOW THAT THEY'RE NOT GUNNA GET SHOT AND IF THEYRE BIG THEY'LL JUST MAN HANDLE WHATEVER MELE OBJECT THE OTHER GUY HAS

OHH YA THATS JUST ****ING WONDERFUL FOR THE AVERAGE JOE
WITH GUNS, THE AVERAGE PERSON AT LEAST HAVE A CHANCE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES

OH JUST REMEMBER THIS TOO

<H1> GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE...PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

BTW RIP
This city has a horrific amount of shootings going on. Nevertheless, it's something i can't get used to.
Quote by SyN6661
MORE MURDERS AND BURGLARIES BECAUSE THE CRIMINALS KNOW THAT THEY'RE NOT GUNNA GET SHOT AND IF THEYRE BIG THEY'LL JUST MAN HANDLE WHATEVER MELE OBJECT THE OTHER GUY HAS

BTW RIP

yay for caps lock.
Quote by CustomMade
If gun control has nothing to do with it, why do the vast majority of crimes of this nature occur in the US?

Please stay on the topic, this is not about gun control, as well as the person above me who forgot that CAPS doesn't make you any more informed or intelligent.
Quote by dissident52
This city has a horrific amount of shootings going on. Nevertheless, it's something i can't get used to.

No shit, I'm glad I don't actually live in Omaha.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by SyN6661

BTW RIP

CAPS LOCK IZ CRUZE CONTROL FOR AWESUM!!!1!!11!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by CustomMade

not because of guns... becaause of the hate in the us. we have opened our arms and accepted people from all races and religions, color and creeds. where else do you see all this fighting? the middle east, and why may you ask? religious beliefs, not because they have guns. anywhere you have difference, you'll have conflict. it's human nature as sad as it is -_-
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?
Last edited by droog4life at Dec 5, 2007,
^You're really pushing it if you're trying to blame this shit on immigrants.

It also makes you a dumbass, London is just as diverse as most of the USA. I don't see mass-murder here either.

Quote by Alix_D

I think it's actually probably because the USA is, in some respects, a complete shithole.

Quote by CustomMade

Because it's crap. Why doesn't this shit happen in Switzerland? All adult males have to keep an automatic rifle in their houses. It might just be because it's not as fucked up as the USA.
Quote by droog4life
not because of guns... becaause of the hate in the us. we have opened our arms and accepted people from all races and religions, color and creeds. where else do you see all this fighting? the middle east, and why may you ask? religious beliefs, not because they have guns

No, I don't believe that this happened because of religion. It was a 19 year old kid and he wrote a suicide note before he did it.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by droog4life
not because of guns... becaause of the hate in the us. we have opened our arms and accepted people from all races and religions, color and creeds. where else do you see all this fighting? the middle east, and why may you ask? religious beliefs, not because they have guns

You act as if no crimes are committed outside the US and the Middle East.

EDIT: What are you saying about the US? Are you saying its problems are because it is a melting pot of cultures?
Page 1 of 3