Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

So as this is a local store to me and as I do want a Telecaster (would prefer Lite Ash/ Birds eye Maple neck model) I should really consider this as an option?
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
yeah, everyone says japanese tokais are excellent guitars, though ive never seen one myself
Quote by Andy Jarvis
So as this is a local store to me and as I do want a Telecaster (would prefer Lite Ash/ Birds eye Maple neck model) I should really consider this as an option?

yes. those'd annihilate a MIM or korean fender, IMO, assuming they're of similar quality to the ones I've tried, and assuming they're japanese tokais.

are those new? if so, those are pretty decent prices. I thought tokai had stopped making new fender copies.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?