Basic question, would really appreciate any ideas.

-What are possible reasons for my strat strings going out of tune fairly quickly. It goes out of tune much quicker than it used to. I restrung my guitar last week. Any ways to deal with this problem? I notice that on my acoustic I don't have this problem.
Thanks for any input.
If you play ofter the strings will go out on lower priced guitars. That and when you restring they take a while to adjust to the bending and such, so it will be a little bit of playing to tighten em up. But if you play a decent amout that goes away quickly so i dunno. And i have a 50$ acoustic and the strings dont go out nearly as easy as my electric.
I would guess you never pre stretched the strings, I may not be the most expeirenced of players but basic lesson in restringing is stretch the strings and keep doing so untill they stay in tune. I restring on a regular basis and never have a problem.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
I can think of three things that could be the problem off the top of my head:

1. New strings - when you change the strings stretch them out by pulling them away from the guitar neck, relatively hard (but obviously not hard enough to break them) in order to stretch them out. You might have to do this a couple times. You know it's stretched when it stays in tune after you stretch it.

2. Change in Temp. - If the room your guitar's in changes temperature significantly, it can put your guitar out of tune. Like if you run your heater sometimes in the winter.... Still trying to figure out how to deal with this.

3. Whammy bar - Strat whammy bars make the guitar go out of tune. (At least squires do... I dunno about fenders). I guess all I could tell if this is the problem is don't use the whammy bar... as fun as it may be
Nome, pretty much echoes what I said, I don't have to much problem with changes in temp but I know it can be an issue if extreme, as for Whammy bar I know what you mean I have a Squier Strat and it's pants, however I would guess the main issue here is in stretching the strings till they settle.

You lucky thing living in Egypt.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
I also think its important you wrap them around the poles a few times to make sure the string grips well, otherwise it could maybe slip as u play. Plus what the others all suggested
Thanks for your suggestions. I will try them out.
One more question :-) Is it necessary to wrap the strings around the tuning peg? How many of you guys do it, and what do you mean exactly.?
thanks for helping
yeah u gotta wrap them around the peg, like start at the bottom of the peg, wrap it around and then put it through the hole, so once its put under tension the loops tighten up on the peg and grip it tight.
Actually, many people say to not wrap it around much, because then there is more stretch to stretch there. Personally, my strings usually wrap around once.