So umm, question. Why is it that some people write the title of their songs and then write another title in ( )? Is it like an alternate title or a second title or what?
It's usually a continuation of the title. For instance,

I've got something up my sleeve (but she's reaching in my pants).

That's the whole title... but the second part is there to further expand on the first... but its not actually necessary. At least that's how it works in my experience.
It represents a donut

It also represents that Yngwie Malmsteen likes the lyrics because he likes donuts

To reader: this post represents that you are gay
Quote by .SLAVE.
It represents a donut

It also represents that Yngwie Malmsteen likes the lyrics because he likes donuts

To reader: this post represents that you are gay

Don't be an asshole. It's a good question... grow up and get laid. Maybe you won't have to find manliness through demoralizing people on an internet forum.

*reported*
Quote by ZanasCross
Don't be an asshole. It's a good question... grow up and get laid. Maybe you won't have to find manliness through demoralizing people on an internet forum.

*reported*

I'm not being an asshole. I saw () next to some Yngwie tabs, it looks like a donut, and the reader of my post is happy because I gave them the answer.

And what does sex even have to do with this?
Quote by ZanasCross
It's usually a continuation of the title. For instance,

I've got something up my sleeve (but she's reaching in my pants).

That's the whole title... but the second part is there to further expand on the first... but its not actually necessary. At least that's how it works in my experience.

Thanks man. That makes a lot of sense.
yeah it's usually that or the type of piece(genre/type) that it is... such as Untitled(poem) or Untitled(song) or untitled(blues rock) etc. Sometimes you'll see OTS which stands for On The Spot-- which is generally a piece that was written in one sitting without any revision.

Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me