Hi all. I have two outputs on the distortion pedal I use, but I need three outputs. I got my ghetto stack of amps, which are two 15 watt amps that I use (Long story, I got them really cheap). I also have a spare amp cable and a little Korg tuner that I use, but Im tired of getting up and unplugging one of the amps to plug in the tuner. So, I was wonder if there is like a switch or a splitter I can get so all 3 items can be plugged into my rig. If there is, if anyone knows where I can get on or the name of one, that would be great! Thank you.
doesnt the korg tuner have an output?

anyway, you can buy a splitter at radioshack. an adapter with 2 1/4" outputs.

i dont suggest an ABy box. because i think you prob need to save up for a new amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah, my amps are bad. My korg has an input, like the amps, and it has no outputs. It isnt really a pedal. I was either going to buy a splitter, a compressor, and a delay pedal along with more power supplys and amp cables, or a nicer amp.
k, i thought the $20 korg had an output too, my mistake.

anyway, try HOsa http://www.samash.com/catalog/search.asp

im sure there's a Y splitter you can use to get the job done.
radio shack has a lot of these in stock too.

and always buy the nicer amp.
if you're not ready for a tube amp, then i suggest a cube with all the effects built in.

good luck
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

hey good luck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62