hi me and a few friends just started a band and we have some really good ideas for some songs so we can get are name around but we dont have anything to record the songs with and so i was wondering what is some cheap stuff out there that would work cause we are really tight on cash like each of us can maybe throw down about 30 dollars
we always used a tape player and put it in the middle of the room with a shirt over it, sounded like **** but worked to get us shows. plus i got the thing a good will for 5 bucks
I could send you Ableton Live 6 if you want? i'll just need an email address to send it to lol
Yeah, its a professional recording and mixing program. its used my a lot of professional artists.
its awesome
actually, i could send ACID pro. its a little easier to use, its up to you.
ok yeah then and i just found some really cheap microphones that would work and plug into the computer for about 35 dollars
i advise you to look them up or something
and decide then. cause they're both very different
i decided i want the ableton live 6 one cause it looks alot easier to use then the acid one
Oh Kk uhm it's really late here right now and my mom is getting pissed cause i'm still on the comp so, i'll send it tomorrow k? i'm gonna add you on my friends list.
Quote by shadowkilar8
hi me and a few friends just started a band and we have some really good ideas for some songs so we can get are name around but we dont have anything to record the songs with and so i was wondering what is some cheap stuff out there that would work cause we are really tight on cash like each of us can maybe throw down about 30 dollars

this should be in Riffs & Recordings.

BTW, recording for even $100 isnt worth it.
USB mics sound like crud.

I suggest a Mackie firewire interface and a few mics
Last edited by moody07747 at Dec 5, 2007,