Song for my band...everything is playable and made to be played live (except for harmony guitar obviously) so it's pretty simple
Vocal track is just a guideline, not exact
Attachments:
Song 31.zip
Wow. I Really Like It
it sounds all epic
and the solo's all melodic
keep it up
~nick~
amazing stuff yet again what a suprise lol.

Intro was great, remided me of In Flames a lot w/ the acoustics. Bars 9-12 reminded me of opeth somewhat also. Great stuff though. Verse was good, I liked the vocal line you threw in there. Lead in verse two was awesome as well. Chorus was mindblowing. Amazing melodies you got there dude. Although it kinda sounded like too much was going on in a few places. Pre-verse was great, it flowed perfectly.

Verse 3 was awesome. I really loved the lead you put in. It reminded me a lot of all that remains. Pre-chorus also had great melodies in it. Guitar solo was awesome as well. It too kind of reminded me of all that remains, not one of their songs, just the way the solo was written. To me it seemed like something Oli would play for some reason. Outro was sweet as well dude.

Man, you've inspired me to write another song now. Except this time, I'll go easy on the keyboards, maybe not have any for once haha. Great job dude
That sounded disturbingly similar to a Killswitch song (not an accusation, just... whatever). In particular the rhythm guitar during Verse 3 and the lead in the pre-chorus at bar 85... might wanna check those out, bud...

Other than that, I thought it was quite well done. I did think that the drums could (and should) have been much more aggressive throughout the song... just for the added energy that would give it.

Best of luck... do look into those riffs in particular, I know, personally, I HATE sounding like another band...

Crit my uploads? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721078

EDIT01: Come to think of it... the first verse sounds rather... "compromising" too.

EDIT02: It's from the second half of Rose of Sharyn - Killswitch Engage
Last edited by leo_p8 at Dec 7, 2007,
Quote by leo_p8
That sounded disturbingly similar to a Killswitch song (not an accusation, just... whatever). In particular the rhythm guitar during Verse 3 and the lead in the pre-chorus at bar 85... might wanna check those out, bud...

That's exactly what I thought while listening to the song. Also, the first Verse reminded me of The End Of Heartache.

Overall, solid song. Not as interesting as your other songs, but still good. Very melodic.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by leo_p8
EDIT01: Come to think of it... the first verse sounds rather... "compromising" too.

EDIT02: It's from the second half of Rose of Sharyn - Killswitch Engage

Oh man hah you're right...I've been listening to the newer KSE stuff though, I dunno how Rose of Sharyn came into my head lol. I'll fix that up
Quote by zakatak9389
amazing stuff yet again what a suprise lol.

Intro was great, remided me of In Flames a lot w/ the acoustics. Bars 9-12 reminded me of opeth somewhat also.

I have to really agree with you on that one..

I loved the song, pretty good.. I'd love to hear some real recordings on this one..
Don't really like the solo.. But too long, and its missing out all the emotions..

Overall, pretty nice