i believe i read on UG somewhere that you shouldn't use regular guitar cables for connecting your amp heads to cabs, specially w/ tube amps. and i was thinking, i'll be using my randall at home mostly, but also at church. at church i hook up through the PA so the sound spreads evenly, but my question is:

do i need to buy an Audio Speaker cable to connect from the line out to the PA? or will using a regular guitar cable work? really i don't wanna risk it, so unless you have done it urself and know 100% for sure that it wont cause it to burn up, then i'll use the guitar cable. i don't have the kind of money to afford replacing burnt tubes or stuff like that at the moment.

THANX!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
If you're using a LINE out you can use an instrument cable as it is a line level signal.
What you don't want to be putting through an instrument cable is anything that is amplified.

........I haven't seen a tube head with a line out. Mind you, I don't actively look for them as I prefer to mic up my cab.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

just mic your cab, it will sound 10 times better than a line out
Quote by Doolittle
Do it for Hedwig!
i think im referring to what's called the "slave out" on this one. its the randall rm50, not quite positive on all the different jacks on the back
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out