ok so i have a peavey raptor, and my nut is almost broken throught between the E and A strings. and i dont know where can i get replacements? also how can i tell if the new nut is identical if i have to order it online?
hehehehehehehe...
rude mind much?!
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
dude your lucky god saw fit to bless you with a spare ....

you can go on stew mac and get some or guitar fetish... or where ever..
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Measure it?

Its an easy fix, bring the broken one into a guitar shop if you can, you probably can get them to show you what woudl fit it best, you'll be able to fix it yourself once you get a new nut.
well it should fit... most nuts are just standard... and if it comes to it you can file it down...and they are only like 2 bux so just get one and see what happens!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
it looks like your guitar has a strat type nut so look into those
Send me off to bed forevermore.
ok so ill just measure my nut. and my guitar looks alot like a strat
one last question. if the new nut isnt exactly the same size, would i have to adjust the bridge or the hole for the nut?
hahahah i cant help but laugh at this tread
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
just file down the nut if it doesn't fit... if its too small then i would just buy a bigger one...
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Make sure the neck width at the nut is the same. This is important. Especially if you get a pre-slotted nut, which I', guessing you'll wanna do.