sorry for all the questions, but this has really started to bug me. I got an Ibanez RG and it plays great....only half the time the bridge pickup goes dead. I think it might be the cable, but when I tried my amp and cable with my friend's guitar it didn't seem to go dead. And this only happens with the bridge pickup, neck is fine. What happen to my guitar? can I it fix??
Open up the contral cavity and see if all the connections are solid. Then check your output jack.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Open up the contral cavity and see if all the connections are solid. Then check your output jack.

One cable is kinda loose in there, but it doesn't seem like it was connected to anything to begin with. Is that ok?

BIG FREAKIN EDIT!!! I meant in the control cavity is where it's at
Take a picture.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Take a picture.

Jeez, that's gonna be hard, I don't have a camera (yes, I know, but I'm serious....) but it would take me a few days to get a picture up.
that happened to me
i put a seymour duncan dimebucker in my bridge and it sounds like ****
but it did it with original pickups too
hmm..
Setup

1958 Korina Epiphone Explorer w/Dimebucker(bridge) Seymour Duncan 59'(neck)
Crate xt120r
Boss ME-50 effects pedal
Quote by mike_r_peggio07
that happened to me
hmm..

Well, that's most likely because:

1) Your amp sounds like crap.
2) The ME-50 sounds like crap.
3) The Dimebucker sounds like crap.

Quote by utsapp89
Quote by mike_r_peggio07
that happened to me
hmm..

yeah...only mine sounds like nothing. I mean, it sounds great when it comes up, but soon the sound disappears and then...nothing....