red steel, metroid prime 3 and there is one other im forgetting right now.
its a wii so its for little kids and violence aint going to always be top for em

Quote by beeboshain
its a wii so its for little kids and violence aint going to always be top for em

Considering that Manhunt II is available on the Wii....
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
dont get any, a dog WILL rape you

He's right you know.
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is pretty damn good
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
This is the reason I bought a 360 last saturday. A Wii for the classics, a 360 for the hardcore stuff.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
DON'T get Red Steel, thats the reason i sold my Wii, cos i bought that instead of Zelda :cryface:
Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil, err, that other one (umbrella chronicles?), There's another really good one where you're this guy in south america and you have to escape through marajuana fields and kill all these soldiers, I forget the name though.
Quote by beeboshain

Manhunt 2 is a Wii game and is banned for being full of extreme violence, much of which I would more than willingly carry out on your dumb ass. Idiot.

And MP3, Red Steel are both decent shooters. Resi 4 is ish. Call of Duty is ok. The Wii is a bit lacking in the FPS department for no good reason, the controls rule as MP3 shows.
Umbrella Chronicles is an amazing rail shooter, but you need the Wii Zapper for it.

Rail Shooter: arcade type shooting game where you shoot at the screen, similar to House of the Dead, Time Crisis, Area 51, and even Duck Hunt.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
Umbrella Chronicles is an amazing rail shooter, but you need the Wii Zapper for it.

Rail Shooter: arcade type shooting game where you shoot at the screen, similar to House of the Dead, Time Crisis, Area 51, and even Duck Hunt.

You don't need the zapper. It's easy enough with the standard remote and nunchuck.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I want Umbrella Chonicles, how is it?
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.