Well, fellow UG-ers, here's the deal. There's a girl in my college that I like pretty much, and I also think she's into me. I'd like to tell her what I feel about it, but don't know how to approach her for it. We've been talking much in the latest weeks and spent some time together there.

Help?
Good Luck. I had a situation very similar to yours, and the girl told me pretty bluntly that she thinks I'm a great guy but that she doesn't feel like she ought to date me.

I'm still struggling to not be depressed.

Come up behind her and ask

"Does this rag smell of rohypnol to you?"

When she passes out, tie her up and use her as a sex slave.

Then it doesn't matter if she likes you or not
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Come up behind her and ask

"Does this rag smell of rohypnol to you?"

When she passes out, tie her up and use her as a sex slave.

Then it doesn't matter if she likes you or not

That's my plan B
scribble in all her books "sex me soon"

then after weeks of her being worried wait until she is in the shower. sneak into her B-room, write "SEX ME NOW" on her mirror, tie a ribbon around Mr. johnson and wait for her to get out.
works every time.
do a barrel roll!
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Quote by teh_jakester
Well, fellow UG-ers, here's the deal. There's a girl in my college that I like pretty much, and I also think she's into me. I'd like to tell her what I feel about it, but don't know how to approach her for it. We've been talking much in the latest weeks and spent some time together there.

Help?

relationship thread

but do this, talk to her, then at the end of the night put your arm around her on a couch somewhere where nobody is and see how she reacts
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Vagina is on her underside of her belly between her legs.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
bring your guitar into class and play her a song... id say either wish you were here, wonderful tonight or **** her gently... gluck
Quote by teh_jakester

Help?

College? Seriously? You mean you are over 18 and still this socially retarded? FUCKING COLLEGE? Dude c'mon...
Contrary to what 15 year olds love to spew, life is not like the movies. If you tell her "what you feel about it" (are you gay or what?) there's not gonna be a Bryan Adams song playing in the background and there's definitely not gonna be a long kiss...

Listen, pull your head out of your ass, get both of you drunk and have crazy sex. No, you do not love her and even if you think you do... let it fucking go! Have fun!
say '**** YEAH BITCH SUCK MY **** YOU DIRTY SLAG'. Then get your dick out and flop it about and chase her. **** in her eyes and **** HER POOPOO put your dick all over her slender body then 'you have the most beautiful eyes'