Can someone recommend me a good distortion pedal under 100 for playing thrash/ death metal. And don't say the death metal pedal.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
For under $100, u really cant get much. Boss has some good Metal pedals, but are over $100. If u get a Tube amp, then maybe it would be easier to find a good OD for that much.
i used a line 6 uber metal pedal for a while, it was a pretty decent pedal, it goes for about $79.99 now
Death Metal Pedal.
seriously, i have one and i like it. its less than $100 and its pretty good.
unless you fork over more cash thats the best your gonna get, unless you settle for boss, but the digitech pedals would be a better buy.
for your budget, try a boss md-2
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by rocklegend08
Death Metal Pedal.
unless you fork over more cash thats the best your gonna get, unless you settle for boss, but the digitech pedals would be a better buy.

my friend has got one and it stops working at times and ive heard it can be major suck at times
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by chrismetal86
my friend has got one and it stops working at times and ive heard it can be major suck at times

only if you don't know how to take care of them.
Quote by rocklegend08
Death Metal Pedal.

From my experience, Boss pedals are usually superior to digitech pedals most of the time.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...