hey everyone i need some answers to memorize for the mock exams tomorrow, i would try and find them myself but i cannot find my revision booklets.

- 4 facts on Goebells
- explain how the events of 1930-33 helped hitler become chanceller (in easy steps)

any help would be appreciated greatly, cheers.
Haha, pretty cool. I've got my math mocks tommorow. Sorry I couldn't help, but luck to both of us :P
www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize

I would help you more, but I did medicine through time rather than Germany.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Meh, should be alright. Just write a **** load of working out, they always give you marks for it even if it's wrong
What is a "mock exam." Because I'd love to take a "mock" exam rather than a "real" exam any day, methinks.
I took medicine through time at GCSE, but tommorow, I have a history individual assignment, where I have to type up a 3,000 word essay about Native Americans. History A level is ubba.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Goebbels:

1. He was Propaganda Minister
2. He was a dick.
3. He killed his children when Germany lost the war
4. He killed himself when Germany lost the war
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by JahJahwarrior
What is a "mock exam." Because I'd love to take a "mock" exam rather than a "real" exam any day, methinks.

Practice, usually a 5 year old paper.
By the way, for you doing mocks you're probably going to worry about them - but remember it's your teachers who mark them, and they mean nothing. In fact you'll worry a lot more about your mocks then your actual exams, so don't get worked up if you can help it and the actual GCSEs will be a breeze
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.