I don't believe that at all. It's made up to sell tickets
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Dec 6, 2007,
Yes I would too, it will be interesting to see if he actually did find him. I'm intrigued.
If he found him he'd be dead. Like Al-Queda would risk getting captured so this guy could make a movie.

Then again tehy are stupid enough to blow themselves up...
if they did find him i don't understand why they didn't turn his ass in
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
No way that's true.

I'm still operating under the idea that bin Laden's dead.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Oh spare me. There is no way in hell Morgan "Im a communist pig who wants to kill big business" Spurloch found Osama "Ill brainwash some idiots who are dumb enough to blow themselves up and think they will get 72 virgins for it" bin Laden. I mean, Bush would personally strap this guy down in Gitmo and waterboard the SOB until he told him where he was.
Or sunbathing on George Bush's front porch while everybody searches high and low in the caves of Tora-Bora.

Apparently there's a leaked pirate version on the internet... transcript from www.imtalkingbull****.com:

Quote by Made up transcript

Spurlock: And so here we are, at the end of our quest. We have succeeded where the entire US government has failed, and found Osama Bin Laden. I'm here in the Oval office to tell the President the truth.

*pulls off mask*

Bin Laden (for it is he): Surprise, American dogs!

--Explosion, and camera goes blank--

/lame
Still, Spurlok has some balls to be running around the middle east asking people where Osama is.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
The only way this could be possible is if Osama thought Spurloch was making the whole movie on his Preachings. If Spurloch did find him and he did interview him and he makes his movie on something else besides Osamas Version of the Koran, than Al-Queda will go "Allah-la-la-la-la-la-Ka-Booooom!" on his a$$. and If he does make a movie on Osamas teachings, then I will go "Say hello to my little friend, biatch" on his a$$. Either way, his a$$ his blown away. The only difference is The Terrorists version has much prettier fireworks.
Quote by Coulterboyz
Oh spare me. There is no way in hell Morgan "Im a communist pig who wants to kill big business" Spurloch found Osama "Ill brainwash some idiots who are dumb enough to blow themselves up and think they will get 72 virgins for it" bin Laden. I mean, Bush would personally strap this guy down in Gitmo and waterboard the SOB until he told him where he was.

Because if you don't believe in his ideas, and his movie, HE MUST BE A COMMUNIST! I like your train of thought.

He probably doesn't, and is just a publicity stunt...

Although, a little part of me wants to believe it, like when theres a 20% chance of snow, and you think you'll have off of school the next day, but in the end, it just misses you completely.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Because if you don't believe in his ideas, and his movie, HE MUST BE A COMMUNIST! I like your train of thought.

Exactly!!!! Glad to see someone else gets what Ive been saying

Quote by icaneatcatfood
He probably doesn't, and is just a publicity stunt...

Although, a little part of me wants to believe it, like when theres a 20% chance of snow, and you think you'll have off of school the next day, but in the end, it just misses you completely.

Completely agree with you, of course its a publicity stunt. The reason the company put $15 mil down is so that it creates this controversy and everyone goes to see it and they end up making $300 mil on opening day, before everyone finds out its a big scam.
I doubt it's true that he has found Osama, but I've been wrong about things before. Who knows...maybe he has, maybe he hasn't.

If he does have an exact location, he could be tried for holding secrets leading to the capture of an international fugitive.
i doubt he met him and even if he did it sure as hell wouldn't be at bin laden's hideout...if he does have proof or knowledge of bin laden's location i bet the government would be all over that by now.