Yeh so...which Guitar hero character do you use?

Kasey Lynch is my pick
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Johnny Napalm
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
dude Johnny Napalm for the mf win
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
When I play, usually Izzy Sparks.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Have any of you found guitar hero to be MORE difficult than the normal guitar? I have that problem. I give respect to the guitar hero controller as an independent and challenging instrument =)
Kasey Lynch is my pick

+1
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
I used to always use Pandora, but they took her out of Guitar Hero III .

Now I just use Casey most of the time, occasionally Lars.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i dont like guitar hero. it has been said before but it is basicy musical masterbation
Quote by bendystraw
i dont like guitar hero. it has been said before but it is basicy musical masterbation

And...there's something wrong with masturbation??
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Lou. End of story.

When my roommate and I play Co-Op Career, I'm always Lou and he's always the Grim Ripper. Epic duo.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by makuserusukotto
Judy Nails.
and yes, theres alot of GH songs i cant play but i can play the real song on guitar.

Thats probably because you play more guitar then guitar hero?
Eff the orange button man. Just eff it.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
For me things can't go much better than Xav Stone in GH3 playing black magic woman, that guy is a sign of the hyppie's comeback y'all.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Gäbe
For me things can't go much better than Xav Stone in GH3 playing black magic woman, that guy is a sign of the hyppie's comeback y'all.

Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~