alright I left my acoustic at my friend Mitch's house and when I asked him if I could get it he said he didn't have it.. so after a few months of constantly nagging him to get it back for me (nicely may I add) I have decided to take his Squier Bullet from my bass player's house and told him that he's not getting it back until he gives me my acoustic.. I've thought about saying **** it about the acoustic and making a video of me playing the guitar and then smashing it at the end and sending him the video... is that bogus?
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Do it...then send us the video. Why wouldn't he give the acoustinc back to you? Some friend.......
Camilla Choads.
It's not bogus that you're holding his Bullet ransom.

It is bogus if you destroy it though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

What kind of douche doesn't give a guitar back? I don't really lend stuff like guitars to people anyway though. Make him give you your guitar back, and if he doesn't comply, go ahead and smash his.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
It's a Squier.

Go ahead and smash it.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
if its a squier bullet he probably wont miss it much. and theres a good chance your guitar will be smashed to afterwards so watch out for some form of retaliation.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i left a practice amp in a friend's trunk once. about 3 months later, i asked for it back and he just refused. apparently, he thought that since the amp was in his trunk for so long, it belonged to him now. i eventually got it back.
Don't smash, but continue to hold hostage.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
id be more worried about figuring out where my acoustic is.

i mean, why doesnt he have it? where is it?

if he broke it or destroyed it somehow, keep his guitar until he pays you back.
Quote by SteveHouse

Plus 1. Even if he does something to your guitar be the bigger man and don't do anything to his, but keep it because who doesn't want a hostage.....a hostage that you can play?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
Plus 1. Even if he does something to your guitar be the bigger man and don't do anything to his, but keep it because who doesn't want a hostage.....a hostage that you can play?

If only said hostage was a human female, and not a Squier...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Well, look at it this way

The average guitarist has an IQ of 100

Wheras the average bassist has an IQ of 23

So...cook steak go to his house and get your guitar back!
Quote by StealthyHayze

....go to hell. straight to hell.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Sell it on ebay and buy a new acoustic.
Maybe he'll be the one to buy it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by FireandFlames
If said human female were the equivalent of a Squier, it wouldn't be very exciting to play with.

bahahahhaa

that was awesome!
Quote by SteveHouse

That's what I reckon.

What kind of "friend" wouldn't give you your guitar back?
that acoustic wasn't even that special too me.. it was an Estiban my dad ordered off TV for me a couple years ago and this Squier is his pride and joy.. he's got an Epiphone G-310 players pack POS and a Yamaha that he striped to look like Van Halen's.. so I think if I smashed it and sent him the video it'd tear him up.. that and the Pit would get to see it after it happens.. and I've been trying to think of something to say before I smash it and after I smash it.. just to give him that extra kick in the face.. something like "what a ****ty guitar" +smash+ "Oh well just a Squier" or something to that effect
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Dude, you had an Esteban guitar.... Those things take Squiers and make them look like they're worth like 500 times more in terms of quality than they really are.
If you smash his guitar you'll be an even bigger jackass than he is. Are you sure you didn't just lose it yourself? Or maybe he gave it back to you and you lent it to someone else? If you're sure he's got it then just hold on to his guitar until he gives it back. If that doesn't work, threaten to sell it. If that doesn't work, really do sell it.

One more thing, what are the respective values of the two guitars?
Quote by Shredxmyheart
that acoustic wasn't even that special too me.. it was an Estiban my dad ordered off TV for me a couple years ago and this Squier is his pride and joy.. he's got an Epiphone G-310 players pack POS and a Yamaha that he striped to look like Van Halen's.. so I think if I smashed it and sent him the video it'd tear him up.. that and the Pit would get to see it after it happens.. and I've been trying to think of something to say before I smash it and after I smash it.. just to give him that extra kick in the face.. something like "what a ****ty guitar" +smash+ "Oh well just a Squier" or something to that effect

How about "Yipee kai-yay" +smash+ "mother ****er"
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Heres what you do.

Don't smash it. You have a tub? I can only imagine you do...

Draw a nice hot bath for your friends guitar, give it a nice thermal spa treatment.

Let it relax and soak for a few hours, then take it out, dry it off, and make him trade back.

Oh and video tape the whole thing.

Priceless.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Quote by StealthyHayze

my god, I hope you're sarcastic.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by SGKIDD
Heres what you do.

Don't smash it. You have a tub? I can only imagine you do...

Draw a nice hot bath for your friends guitar, give it a nice thermal spa treatment.

Let it relax and soak for a few hours, then take it out, dry it off, and make him trade back.

Oh and video tape the whole thing.

Priceless.

Haha, Gold! you destroy his guitar, AND get yours back!
Quote by kyle100
How about "Yipee kai-yay" +smash+ "mother ****er"

You win!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa