Where is the best place to sell old gear a pawn shop? local store? ebay?

Where have you guys gotten the most for your money and good response?
Quote by E-Street
Where is the best place to sell old gear a pawn shop? local store? ebay?

Where have you guys gotten the most for your money and good response?

you could advertise it on the Classifieds thread and see what you can get around here. you can also do it on ebay with a buy it now option so you get what you want
I would use a pawn shop as a last resort. They usually give you well below what your item is actually worth.

Ebay is a good option. Have you tried the Classifieds section on here? Your local newspaper? Craigslist?
If you sell online, is setting up Shipping and Handling a big hassle? bceause also, if you sell online you gotta get the payment and stuff. it seems too confusine for me
Ebay will get you more money than a Pawn Shop or GC or any other music store. Also Craigslist is a good place to post it up
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Say Ocean
Seriously, PM MrSandMan about his site

What site? Have a link?
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
You can set up an ebay account with a Paypal account attached to it in less than 30 minutes. I set up a shipping acct w/ UPS in 20 min that lets me pay UPS out of my Paypal acct & print my own shipping labels. I just bring the boxes to work & set them out for our UPS pickup. Ebay is the greatest invention since the electric guitar.
Stores/pawn shops are the worst places, because they don't want anything they can't turn quickly & make 30-40% on. With ebay, there's always someone who'll buy any piece of crap you put out there!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by riffhog
You can set up an ebay account with a Paypal account attached to it in less than 30 minutes. I set up a shipping acct w/ UPS in 20 min that lets me pay UPS out of my Paypal acct & print my own shipping labels. I just bring the boxes to work & set them out for our UPS pickup. Ebay is the greatest invention since the electric guitar.
Stores/pawn shops are the worst places, because they don't want anything they can't turn quickly & make 30-40% on. With ebay, there's always someone who'll buy any piece of crap you put out there!!

+1
one mans junk, is another mans treasure. I can't believe some of the stuff I've put up that got a ton of bids. Once you get a decent amount of seller feedback up, you can pretty much get top dollar for stuff.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids