Johnny83191
UG Newbie
779 IQ
a while ago, me and my friends started a band, and we were all talking about how fun it was after our first jam. After that, I was the only one who was talking about it, writing songs, thinking about it, etc. I am the only one to ever mention me writing something or "we should have practice" . I have talked to them about it over AIM and stuff, and they just said they aren't as excited as me, but still really happy. Anyways, we haven't had practice since then, and I have stopped trying to motivate. So what should I do to motivate them? None of them seem very passionate about having a band, so I don't know what to do.

Thanks
trey-col89
the angry young man
1,127 IQ
I would call it quits with them and find people who are just as passionate. Theres no point in forcing them to play if they don't really want to, the quality of the music will be ****ed anyway.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
798 IQ
These guys are right. You should listen to them. I would.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
1,474 IQ
You sound exactly like me. Wanna be in a band???

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Vulco_Vesper
Neimand Geht Vorbei
33 IQ
Find someone else to play with.
Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum
Johnny83191
UG Newbie
779 IQ
ok thanks, I'll just stop talking about it and forget it never happened. I even went on the myspace and changed the genres to comedy, and the what we sound like to: nothing, we don't play music
axemanchris
Awwww.... NOW what?!
2,471 IQ
+1

Ct
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Baba O'Riley
23 IQ
Look for some new people. These guys aren't into it. Find some dedicated people and don't worry there are out there.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.