My electric is broken right now....
Wires need soddered(sp?) (too ****ty a guitar so i dont wanna fix it), so Um....

The guitar I want to buy is a laguna.
I know it may not be good, but it comes with a Spider III amp, plus a bag, strings and what not.
Im NOT a beginner, Ive played for around 5 years, but too cheap to buy a good guitar...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Laguna-Ultimate-Rock-Rack-Electric-Guitar-Pack-with-Spider-III-15W-Amp-Black-104510029-i1375179.gc

Tell me if i should buy.
Well do you have an amp already?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I have a ****ty bass amp (actually not that bad...Its a behringer) but Im looking for more of a heavy tone w/ out Distortion pedals.

Im not worried too much about the amp. I ve already played it.
Its the guitar.
Is it okay?
i would save up to get a semi-good to good one, that way its just better all the way round

course thats just me
the guitar is crap. It's a no-name brand and it completely looks the part. The amp is great, but if you like it so much just by it by itself.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
the guitar is crap. It's a no-name brand and it completely looks the part. The amp is great, but if you like it so much just by it by itself.

Yeh, thats kind of what i was thinking....
The amp wouldnt be much help with a broken guitar that breaks every frew days.
haha...I mostly need a guitar, but the amp wouldve been a HUGE plus.